How many DLM car coming to the V-10 Nationals?

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof you were at the SUPRA SHOOTOUT with HENNNESSSEEYY BUT NOW YOU DON'T ASK HIM OR HIS CUSTOMERS TO SHOW UP. WHY???

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof you were at the SUPRA SHOOTOUT with HENNNESSSEEYY BUT NOW YOU DON'T ASK HIM OR HIS CUSTOMERS TO SHOW UP. WHY???

#1 I was at the supra Shoot-out yes, (was not his event)
#2 I speak to John often and I have no beef with him Persoanlly
#3 He is coming to Bowling Green and his customers are welcome
#4 In case you didn't notice try spelling his name correctly and see how it looks on this board?
#5 Visit www.V10Nationals.com for more sponsors info
#6 If you will read other boards you will find that he has been welcome at all events
#7 Are you his customer I personally invite you to come.
#8 IT IS NOT MY FAULT HIS NAME CANNOT BE MENTIONED ON THIS SITE

I hope this answers our questions

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof that is why i do not spell his name properly, John seems to add spice to any event he attends. The past keeps coming up however he has tried to make amends it's time to move on. I will support all tuners to advance the viper community and competition definately helps. Turbo cars are the new craze on the horizon and John seems to be leading the drummers at the present time. I like your series and only wish it success.

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof that is why i do not spell his name properly, John seems to add spice to any event he attends. The past keeps coming up however he has tried to make amends it's time to move on. I will support all tuners to advance the viper community and competition definately helps. Turbo cars are the new craze on the horizon and John seems to be leading the drummers at the present time. I like your series and only wish it success.

I agree somewhat but I Have alot of use of this board and respect the rules! Breaking them will only casue me to loose my ability to push the Series on this site.

RULES SHOULD NOT BE BROKEN!

BTW HEFFNER PERFORMANCE holds the record for Quickest Twin Turbo

thanks for your support of the series!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ron, Where have you been...or you just on the rag at the moment ? He IS coming..geeesh.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang