How many miles w/ Paxton??

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zero.

But, this is my ideal mod I'm really thinking/planning of doing it.

I'm right in Ellicott City & drive by Laytonsville everyday to work & Back (in Gaithersburg), any chance we could hook up sometime & I could check out your snake?

Eh, that just didn't sound right .. LOL. But I'd love to check out the install etc.

Dave.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my paxton car had about 15K miles on the paxton when I sold it, trouble free (about 22K miles total on the car)

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the paxton is looking better and better every day. now air/water intercooler is available. everyone says paxtons are way more reliable then TT, but i keep saving my pennies for a TT setup.

how many miles could you get out of a paxton car before it starts puffing smoke? if you dont red line it every time you drive?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
0 miles on mine so far all year. no troubles at all for me either so far. incredible gas mileage with these things. i have had the same amount of gas in my gas tank since April of this year and i havent used a drop!

BTW - they are also EXTREMELY QUIET. you will begin to think that it wasnt even there!

:evilmad:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a side note. I just drove back from the VOI to San Diego with 7,000 mi. since Paxton. Got 20.5 mpg just loping along.

One of my instructors mentioned that he was amazed at how strong the car pulled up onto the banking on the roval. Passed lots of N/A Vipers on the track.

Simply amazing that such a high HP car can be used as a daily driver.

Due to 90 degree heat the Paxton was just down on power enough to make it very useful on the road course and pulled great on the banking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960