How many people have SC on their car?

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a slow Viper. Yugos are slow!
Cudaman :usa:

TFAST4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dito Cudaman!

ElDiablo Viper,

I have a Roe s/c. From the looks of it. You can add 20 other Roe s/c to your list. The other 80 or so never post anything. Apairently thay have no problems with the setup. I guess " No news is good news ".

BTW your car rocks. It's not the "slowest viper here". I would say the most reliable. :cool:

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one of the original Level III DLM Vipers. Not as much power as the newer versions. That will change soon :D . Car runs perfect and will never sell it.

Cheers,
Chuck

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one supercharged car and want another. When there is a good reliable "no need to fiddle with" system for the
SRT I might very well add it to my car.

S

SUN RA KAT

Was 436 rwHP and 480 rwTQ.

Then came the Roe Supercharger - 580 rwHP and 607 rwTQ.

Add the VEC2.1 and securely attached fuel injector connections - runs better than perfect and dyno numbers listed above are too low - will have to take back to dyno to get correct (& better) numbers.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DLM supercharged. a very fast cream puff with cast pistons. Looking forward to a DLM SRT 10 or Turbo. Theres nothing like a supercharger and a viper.

Max

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There's got to be 150+ Supercharged Vipers out there, total.

We've sent out 97 kits since the introduction of ours in September, plus the one of our own. Of those kits, over 20 are outside of the US (Canada, Sweden, England, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Qatar). There's also one on the island of Hawaii.

Maybe we should start a Supercharged Viper registry :) ?

Sean

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is Heffner supercharged. I think Jason Heffner finished 3 or 4 cars last week alone.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look how many post we have with SC cars!!! Does anyone want to race against your peers? Viper Nationals, that why you want more power, to KICK ASP!!! Be there!!!

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason Heffner finished my car a few weeks ago. Extreme performance in every category. If you make the decision to SCi, you will never regret it. I can't get enough of it - like a kid with a new toy, and the SOUND is ********.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you had to have a blower to post here. Don't tell me I spent all that money for nothing.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think that's bad? Check out this. I don't eve have a Viper, and I'm posting here! LOL :p

Okay, okay, really, in answer to the question, I'm going to say 25% of Viper owners have a supercharged Viper.

You must be registered for see images