How much does a Front Spoiler cost..

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hpw much does the lower end (the bit that often scrapes the ground) of the front spolier cost to replace..

I hit a rock with mine..
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">It's all part of the fascia, so unless you can repair your damaged one, a new nose is the (expensive) solution.</FONT f>

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ron:
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">It's all part of the fascia, so unless you can repair your damaged one, a new nose is the (expensive) solution.</FONT f>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It looks like there are two separate pieces. I'll take your word that it is one piece.

JonB, jump in here and give us a price.

OP
OP
A

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AAh well, Just got off the phone with the Body shop. Have gotten Insurance involved and it should be taken care off now..
smile.gif
smile.gif

My premiums are going to **** next year..
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Thank you everyone..
smile.gif
smile.gif

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$649 is pretty darn good price for a new facia. There is no reason it should not be repairable as long as the body shop is skilled and uses the proper materials. It does look like it is two peices, but it is not, that is just a visual/styling seam (and likely a mold parting line). The seams location is very handy because it is a great place to use as a masking line when repainting the lower portion of the facia (done to MANY Vipers).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala