How much of attention getter are Vipers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look Zorro, go provide some water to all the tourist without visa crossing through your neck of the woods. LOL

Yeah, last time I checked the property prices were so much lower in good old NYC than in Arizona.

Say hello to the maverick and his girl Palin for me aka dumb and dumber. :2tu:

That's the empty response I expected from a used car salesman (er....real estate agent).

Last edited:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never do that but this fella has as much to do with military and what it represent as a thirsty illegal crossing the border claiming to be a citizen. LOL

"This fella" happens to be a USAF LtCol, who retired from active duty last month. :usa2:

Shut your mouth and go sell a house.:*****:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some funny stuff in here, fetted kidneys, two ladies attached the butt! I laughed out loud a few times. Let'd keep it funny but refrain from dropping to the level of name calling. If you can't play the smack game without losing your temper sit this one out. There is a fine line here regarding the site rules of personal attacks, debate the subject with as much humor as possible without name calling.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not make fun of the military just you. Both my grandparents and my father served so I know a little bit about soldier's life. Next to them you are just an FNG fighting bad weather and empty beaches in Panama City. If it was not for Rambo you would not know what a jungle looks like not to mention the valleys of Afghanistan. LOL

As for defending my right to run my mouth. Well, you are there because I am paying my taxes and this is how you get paid. Without people like me, you would have to do that real estate gig and couple others just to stay above water. Also, the constitution still contains the righ to free speech. If you do not like people excercising it I hear North Korea is looking for few good men (I know I wrote good, but try anyway).

As for saying what I wrote to you. LOL Of course I would and guess what right after that free dental work, I would sue you, your employer, and anybody who's got the dough on your side of the fence and guess what, that Viper I always wanted plus a healthy chunk of $$$ would be parked right in front of my house all shiny and ready to have fun. (Whoever said that lawyers are crooks, heartless, greedy ********?)Of course this scenario would be contingient upon you getting a weekend off, having enough spare change for a bus fare and being strong enough to complete the task. We both know you are much better at maximizing your experiences and pleasures while experiencing communal accomodation and all male ensemble provided by your employer.

As for your education, what the heck are those acronyms? AS, MSM? I have heard of BA, MA and PHD, but AS and MSM? Perhaps you misspelled AS and wanted to write ass. You major in ASS? No wonder spending time with the guys is on top of your list (or perhaps bottom LOL).I am confused as to that MSM? Are those acronyms used in special education for delayed kids? Or is MSM like a night school diploma for bilingual students? BTW I admire you for having a second job. Nothing spells success like having two low paying jobs to make ends meet.

As for stating that you have never lived with 80 guys. I did not ask and you did not have to tell, but it is good to know you got your story straight in case they come knocking at the door. I am sure during boot camp you asked yourself many times. Why am I showering, ****ting and spending the best years of my life when my ****** drive is at its peak with a bunch of guys? Look at the bright side of this sad equation. At least you got to have fun squeezing your gun (or your mates, but since nobody asked no need to tell LOL). :lmao:

Weekend is coming up. Time to spend some time ..... showing open houses. :rolaugh:

Again, you mock the military. You make fun of the fact that people have to stay in a "tent city" over seas, fighting terrorists and seeing the most horrific things that don't make it into the TV in your living room. You don't know anything about me boy. I have been in over 14 years and have been all over the world. I have seen and been through stuff that would make a person like you hide in a corner covering his face and begging to leave.

You are a typical liberal. You take words out of context and spin them to make it sound what YOU want to hear. I told you that it's people like me that have provided you the right to run your mouth...you don't listen do you? Oh and I get weekends off and trust me, I am more than strong enough and experienced enough to handle someone like yourself. You already pulled out the "touch me and I'll sue card"

Edcuation. Since you don't know simple acronyms. I have two associates in applied sciences. A Bachelors in Aeronautics, and a double Masters, one in business admin and a Masters of Science in Mgmt.
Low paying jobs? I serve my country because I WANT to...not because I have to. I do real estate as a hobby and to help friends out with advice. Trust me, my head is far above the water.

Finally, you keep referring to groups of guys...I think we know who the guy is that has the problem and it's not me.

I'm done here, you are to easy and not intelligent enough to have a conversation with me (has nothing to do with the slips of paper hanging on our walls). You come out bashing the military and everyone here thinks the same way about you as I do. I am damn proud that I have served the cause of freedom and liberty through 9/11, 2 wars, and a bunch of other stuff that doesn't make it on CNN where prissy boys like you watch and make fun of real men like us. You are a typical internet tough guy that hides behind a keyboard. Feel free to PM me any time you want and we can continue this conversation in a more personal way.

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Again, you mock the military. You make fun of the fact that people have to stay in a "tent city" over seas, fighting terrorist and seeing the most horrific things that don't make it into the TV in your living room. You, are a punk. You don't know anything about me boy. I have been in over 14 years and have been all over the world. I have seen and been through stuff that would make a punk like you hide in a corner.

You are a typical liberal. You take words out of context and spin them to make it sound what YOU want to hear. I told you that it's people like me that have provided you the right to run your mouth...you don't listen do you? Oh and I get weekends off and trust me, I am more than strong enough and experienced enough to handle a little weasel like yourself. You already pulled out the "touch me and I'll sue card"

Edcuation. Since you don't know simple acronyms. I have two associates in applied sciences. A Bachelors in Aeronautics, and a double masters in business and management.

Low paying jobs? I serve my country because I WANT to...not because I have to. I do real estate as a hobby and to help friends out with advice. Trust me, my head is far above the water.

Finally, you keep referring to groups of guys...I think we know who the guy is that has the problem and it's not me.

I'm done here, you are to easy and not intelligent enough to have a conversation with me (has nothing to do with the slips of paper hanging on our walls). You come out bashing the military and everyone here thinks you are a *****. I am damn proud that I have served the cause of freedom and liberty through 9/11, 2 wars, and a bunch of other stuff that doesn't make it on CNN where prissy boys like you watch and make fun of real men like us. You are a typical punk that hides behind a keyboard. Feel free to PM me and we can take this further.

99, you are in a battle of wits, but alas, with an unarmed man.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
99, you are in a battle of wits, but alas, with an unarmed man.

I hear ya. I'm done with him. Anyone that comes out bashing the military in the way he did, doesn't need me to tell people the kind of person he is and the kind of character he has. BTW what part of Ohio? I am from Columbus originally. GO BUCKS!!!

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hear ya. I'm done with him. Anyone that comes out bashing the military in the way he did, doesn't need me to tell people the kind of person he is and the kind of character he has. BTW what part of Ohio? I am from Columbus originally. GO BUCKS!!!

I spent 15 years at OSU getting a few degrees, so I know Columbus very well. PM 'd you some other details.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Amen. Let's just wait for Viperless to come back from his house-peddling activities, and then we'll get 10 - 12 more meaningless posts.

(Admin - I hope that "Viperless" doesn't constitute "name-calling"). :lol2:

OP
OP
S

Saxon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again, you mock the military. You make fun of the fact that people have to stay in a "tent city" over seas, fighting terrorists and seeing the most horrific things that don't make it into the TV in your living room. You don't know anything about me boy. I have been in over 14 years and have been all over the world. I have seen and been through stuff that would make a person like you hide in a corner covering his face and begging to leave.

You are a typical liberal. You take words out of context and spin them to make it sound what YOU want to hear. I told you that it's people like me that have provided you the right to run your mouth...you don't listen do you? Oh and I get weekends off and trust me, I am more than strong enough and experienced enough to handle someone like yourself. You already pulled out the "touch me and I'll sue card"

Edcuation. Since you don't know simple acronyms. I have two associates in applied sciences. A Bachelors in Aeronautics, and a double Masters, one in business admin and a Masters of Science in Mgmt.

I'm done here, you are to easy and not intelligent enough to have a conversation with me (has nothing to do with the slips of paper hanging on our walls). You come out bashing the military and everyone here thinks the same way about you as I do. I am damn proud that I have served the cause of freedom and liberty through 9/11, 2 wars, and a bunch of other stuff that doesn't make it on CNN where prissy boys like you watch and make fun of real men like us. You are a typical internet tough guy that hides behind a keyboard. Feel free to PM me any time you want and we can continue this conversation in a more personal way.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't handle the truth hero man. Like I said it is you I find displeasing not the military. I did not say anything about tent cities and just because I expose your shortcomings does not mean I have a problem with the army, the navy or the airforce (well perhaps with the air force since I do not find dropping bombs from 20,000 feet to be very manly). BTW, I could not care less about how many "WARS" you have been trough (sorry I am not hiring at the moment).

As for being a tough guy. Come on, high school is over man and in civilized world things are solved differently. Get used to it or retire in one of the countries you help liberate. So to re-cap, as much as you would like to manhandle me and take it to the next level, I am sorry to inform you that there are no fire free zones where I live and last time I checked water boarding and other techniques you have aquired while bringing democracy to far flung places, are not allowed in my neck of the woods. :nono:

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score

THANK YOU for your service. I'm sorry not everyone appreciates what you have done and what you continue to do. Thanks again.

OP
OP
S

Saxon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amen. Let's just wait for Viperless to come back from his house-peddling activities, and then we'll get 10 - 12 more meaningless posts.

(Admin - I hope that "Viperless" doesn't constitute "name-calling"). :lol2:

For the record I do not sell houses.
As for the posts; I try to answer each one directed at me. If they are ******* your eyes feel free to skip. :rolleyes:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And we're done, It's clear where this is going. Saxon you're a funny guy and I would hate to boot you out of here. I think in future you might stay away from attacks relating to military service, I would call that a personal attack if you are going up against someone who has said they are serving.
As for a couple others you were clearly led down the path here and let the new guy get to you. Chuck called this one one the first or second page. Go back and look at what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang