How to search coutry wide dealers for 08 SSG

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thinking of selling my 04 Black Mamba. I would like maybe an 08 SSG conv. I went on Edmunds.com but you have to put zip codes in. It will only allow 200 miles radius. Any one know a better sight to check dealer inventory. Thanks.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not start with some of the sponsors of this club(dealers)....go to the dealer web site and check their inventory.....

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ill sell you my 08 SSG Coupe. Its in the classifieds.

Flash

Sorry Flash I dont want to kick tires on you. My 04 is at Chuck tators getting motor rebuilt it spun a bearing. So I have no idea how long it will be before I get it back. Please PM me with your $$. And some details. Do you have 7yr warr. Mine has it and it sure came in handy. Last year chuck put a new tranny in it. And now the motor.

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrigo Dodge in West Palm Beach has one. Because the price is Too Damn High.

Not a recommendation. Just the answer toyour question.

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That car shows to be sold already.

Yea I just noticed that. Thats fine time is on my side. Im tossing between the black or the silver stripes. Needs them to much green other wise IMO.
Thanks everyone.:2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you getting the 08 ssg just for the color or are you interested in the other upgrades also?

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you getting the 08 ssg just for the color or are you interested in the other upgrades also?

The 600 HP is sweet. But manly color and getting into a newer car with less miles. I have someone interested in mine so we will see. Chuck Tator has to put her back togehter first. I will miss having the Mamba edition. If this potential buyer falls threw that will change everything. Prices are all over the road on these cars. My 8 yr old son seen the SSG and he says wow now thats cool. LOL. I would love to see his face if I pulled up in one.
Thanks again to everyone for your comments. I dont post much but I read everyones posts. Great Website.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you just paint your mamba ssg? a quality shop can remove all the panels and do a top notch job for less than 10k , including stripes....there is a shop near roanoke dodge that has worked on over 50 vipers ... just a thought......you could also have the red interior changed to the leather of your choice for less than 3k...

You must be registered for see images

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one more thing.. you should also the consider the graphite stripes... the color is between the silver and black spectrum

DSC01924.jpg

OP
OP
F

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow!! I could never have the heart to spray my car. If I was going that route I would buy a recked one and than paint it. LOL that is a nutty idea no offence. I would be worried about resale value. The graphite stripes however is a great idea if I pick one up with no stripes.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you just paint your mamba ssg? a quality shop can remove all the panels and do a top notch job for less than 10k , including stripes....there is a shop near roanoke dodge that has worked on over 50 vipers ... just a thought......you could also have the red interior changed to the leather of your choice for less than 3k...

You let the cat out of the bag Harvey :D

The progress looks good (saw the rest of the pics on the site).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960