I am a horses @ss...

SteveMat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To make a long story short, I posted my car for sale on VCA boards (97 Red GTS with ~32k miles for ~40k minor mods - headers/catback/smooth tubes) and found a buyer. Last minute, I bowed out and decided I couldn't part with the car. The buyer has been really cool but has had his hopes completely broken.

If anyone knows of a great shape 97-98 GTS for 40k, please let me know so I can help this buyer out...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a VERY NICE red 1998 RT/10 for $39900 STOCK.
With double-bubble hardtop $41000

Abq Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a '95 Yellow with tan interior for sale. 15,500 miles. Minor mods, always garaged.

Need to sell. Since the purchase of an '02 GTS, my 3rd car is sitting outside these nights. Asking $39K, but ready to deal !

Bill
:usa:

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a red 97 GTS with 15,800~ miles. Totally stock and never raced. I'm looking to sell and my VCA price is 44K.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, there is a local guy with a killer car that will fit that pricerange. Won't find one nicer than this. If he's interested, have him PM me...

Blue and white... not mine.

JD

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm selling my 98 GTS (modded) in the classifieds for about that price. If you want a stock Viper I'd take JonB's, if they're looking for a built car with suspension, brakes, motor, nitrous, etc. then let me know.

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yup, thats me!! i HAD a 350Z but it is now sold and was ready to buy till "someone" hmmpppfffffffff backed out at the last minute. total bummer.

I have a lead on one in tampa......

98 silver GTS 22k miles car looks AWESOME, i had a friend who is not super mechanically inclined look at it and seems like a good car, but anyone who someone in Tampa who can go look at it closer for me? If all checks out I may fly down mid next week to pick it up.

Partsrack guy......i was the one who had mailed you about the RT/10, 2 big concerns(nice car, great price)
A) shipping the car will rin me $1200
B) $400 plane ticket out to see it before buying it. So that puts me almost $2k over budget, i literally have right at $40k to spend. and really only want a 97+

Thanks for everyone who replied.... and if you have or know of one email me at [email protected]

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a VERY NICE red 1998 RT/10 for $39900 STOCK.
With double-bubble hardtop $41000
if you can do 41k shipped to NC with hardtop, you may have a deal! shipping costs are killing my budget which is why i was hoping to find one nearby or at least within a decent amount of driving distance.

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually, there is a local guy with a killer car that will fit that pricerange. Won't find one nicer than this. If he's interested, have him PM me...

Blue and white... not mine.

JD
joseph, i got you PM, but deleted it by accident.......wanna resend?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456