I am thinking Stripes again; Reverse Bumblebee?

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still thinking of stripes on my 08 solid black viper. I already have a gts with silver stripes and love it but I dont want another one. I like the idea of Blue stripes with blue rotors but I have never seen it before. Also, I wonder what yellow stripes would look like, and yellow rotors?

Any thoughts...THanks

If anyone has any pics of the above color combos please post.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think GTS Blue stripes would look great however I am partial to blue and black.

Bruce

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
reverse bumble bee, not a good idea... Go with bright Red stripes on the black. This was a factory combo (a rare one) for 08's, and looks OUT OF THIS WORLD... Plus, your rotors are already this color .!!! Would look killer.

OP
OP
U

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red was an obvious choice and I might go with it but I was just looking for other ideas and pics. I already have a red srt that is painted in the acr color scheme. It would look good together.
Thanks

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red was an obvious choice and I might go with it but I was just looking for other ideas and pics. I already have a red srt that is painted in the acr color scheme. It would look good together.
Thanks

ok, then. SSG stripes would look wild on black. :2tu:. You'd have to have calipers powdered as well.

OP
OP
U

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ssg would be an interesting photoshop....can anyone post up a rendering. Thanks

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the sickest thing on black is the graphite. I saw it in person and was just amazed on how mean it looked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang