I drilled a hole thru my wifes thumb today.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,...I think you should suprise her and ask her out for a date. get all dressed up. and take her out to dinner somewhere she has always wanted to go where you have not taken her. have a dosen roses brought out to your table before you order your meal. get on down on your knees and apploigse for your mistake and tell her you could never live without her.
I then think this boo boo will not haunt you.;)

What a lovely way to apologize...but I agree with the others too, she's a FANTASTIC find!
Any women that help their men with CARS just have to be respected!
(AND, Mitch!!! LOVING your avatar!!! :2tu::2tu: AND, your name, again TY~!:headbang:)
~juli

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! My gut wrenched just reading this thread. I hate to say it, but not only is that little mishap going to cost you lots of butt kissing and honeydo's, but you will probably never, ever... EVER live it down. This story is timeless, and you'll get to relive it every time you gather with friends/family who haven't heard it yet. Small price to pay though for a wife as understanding and forgiving as she is. Bless her heart, and hand!

Hey, when her hand is healed, do you think she can post on here a quick "how to" for our wives/girlfriends who could be a little more like her? If you think I'm kidding, I'm not :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if you could stop the bleeding with a pop rivit?

It were me, I'd have tried that!~~LOL!
jay01m: There ARE more of us like early93viper's wife around!! I'm probably MORE into the cars than Mike is now~~! I believe you HAVE to have shared passions...and that's our shared passion, besides for each other--mush/mush~~~;)
Early93Viper: You DO have a wonderful gal there, don't ever let her forget it, you will be the one to benefit too!
:2tu: ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth