I enabled the daytime running lights

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anybody else done this to their US Viper?
On my GTS, I would turn on the Parking w/fog light. as a daytime running light. After reading about it in the manual, that you could enable them on US cars (Canadian Vipers with then enabled) I had the Viper tech do it. It runs the fog lights with out the parking lights, and if your stopped, with the car running, you can turn the fog lights off by setting the parking brake.

4030DSC02794-med.JPG

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mine is already like that :eek: I like it better then having them off all the time :)

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any way we can enable the xenon lights as the daytime running lights? I've done that on all my Mercedes and i think it looks so much better.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on my GTS, just need to plug the DRL module ($50), wiring/plug is already there, the low beams work at 1/2 brightness.

Luc.00GTS

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather not, prematurely burnout my fog lights, but anything to give people less excuses for pulling out in front of you.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need a DRB and a tech to enable them set the country code to Canada and on they come when the parking brake is released.

There is no option to enable the Xeons just the fogs.

I believe that in most countries its illegal to use Xeons.

On the Ram and most cars the DTRL are modulated off the main beam to give a direct but not so bright light.

Had them on mine but disabled them when the full set of 'Pace Car' lights went on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad