I finally belong...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on an awesome GTS! Oh man those pics bring back memories of a ~4000 mile cross-US round trip from around this time last year :)...

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Job! Sounds like all the looking and VERY long drive was worth it. Excellent color ( a little biased ) and you'll find PS2s turn that car into a different animal entirely. No matter what you do with it, enjoy, be safe, point it straight when you gas it, and remember to smile!

Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to you see you bought a Viper Ike. This is Craig (APsychoOne) with the local silver/charcoal stripped GTS. We'll have to meet up sometime. I'm also interested in attending the event in Bowling Green. It's only 30 minutes away from me.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
congratulations on the Viper and fiance, gotta love a woman who loves the viper. My wife hates mine !!! lol. She says i drive to fast, hmmmmmm:drive:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congratulations on the Viper and fiance, gotta love a woman who loves the viper. My wife hates mine !!! lol. She says i drive to fast, hmmmmmm:drive:

I've had four Vipers.
My wife rode in the first one three times, the second one once.
Never in the third or fourth. Too loud, too rough and too "showy".

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
ViperJon, your wife must be related to mine. She knows how to drive a stick shift but has no interest in driving my viper. She's the reason I have a vert, not a coupe, so about 3-4 times a year she does like riding with the top down, but usually complains about the MPH we are going, which as you know is rough when your out with the club on a cruise.!!:drive:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you will fit in well here! Nice into with pics! AWESOME!

Nice car as well! Great color!

And welcome to the Funny Farm and the Viper Nation! :yay:

Robert

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4