I finally got one!!!

BADMOFO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I finally got my Viper this Saturday in Chicago, Illinois and drove it back home to Ohio. I must say that you guys were right about all the attention one gets when you own a Viper. I probably have gotten at least ten different people asking how fast I got her up two and or saying what a sweet ride I have. In addition, I also encountered people who wanted to race or just wanted me to get on it. And to make this story short once I got back home I got picked up by one of our local police officers right in the middle of town were everyone could see me in my glory. So all in all this weekend has been one of my best experiences of my life. :headbang: :headbang:

I would also like to say thank you to Anaconda for taking the time to run a Car fax for me. :2tu:

Thank you!!! :)

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the Viper Nation! :2tu: Enjoy the attention(though hopefully you won't get quite so much of it from the cops!)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

Give us the particulars, and some pics!

Join the VCA less than 28 CENTS per day!

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also like to say thank you to Anaconda for taking the time to run a Car fax for me. :2tu:

You are quite welcome. I am glad I could help, especially since you bought a Viper.

Now, where are the pics??????!!!???!!!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics or Ban!

I the name you took for your sign on! lol! The Viper is truly one Bad ****!

Cheers,

Jay K.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ****.Don't ride on the orig tires they get old and don't have any traction. Great color
Max

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its also got the newer Gen II wheels from the looks of the pic.

nice color choice, i LOVE MINE

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! & remember whenn you close the hood, put your hands over where the hood brackets attach to the hood. Don't close by pushing down on the front, the hood could crack.

Andy

OP
OP
B

BADMOFO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, thank you all!

Man this car is really a attention getter, just got pulled over again. I guess I better put her away for the winter before I lose my license. LOL :headbang: :headbang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi