I have a totally different SRT

ViperGMC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just completed installing a Hurst shifter and a Quaife differential, it feels like a totally different car. The shifter is very crisp and you can feel exactly when the gears engage. There is a “click” when you reach the gear position and the stick stops firm, very nice. And then the Quaife, the car seems to carve the turns, that’s the best way I can describe it. It feels completely different from the stock diff. I am going to Putnam next week and can’t wait to see how it really does under hard driving conditions.

I completely concur with previous posts on both of these upgrades. I am always a little skeptical about how much improvement each multi-K $$ add on will make. I was not sure about the Motons too, but they turned out to be a great improvement. All it takes is a few extra $$ to make this great car into an unbelievable one. I love life in Viperland.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi buddy, love my hoops, thanks. lets see some pics of that beast you have :headbang:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just check your gallery, wow, very nice looking car

i'll post a pic

8021Barber2-med.JPG

OP
OP
V

ViperGMC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The biggest thing the traction control does is keep the back end from coming all the way around on you. I am pretty heavy footed and like to feel the acceleration. Street conditions vary greatly, weather. cold tires, its just an added safety element.

Plus the fact that I like sharing my toys with people and with the traction control it helps keep the wheel grounded. I can control the wheel spin and the RPM, so the novice drivers can’t get too crazy, I am not a very good passenger in my car either.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960