I know you freaks like pictures so here you go

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott really out did himself this time.
70finished.jpg

He added some stuff I didnt even ask for and couldnt be happier.

Enjoy.

MG1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SapphireGTS i see you have the edelbrock heat shields on your headers do they really help with the heat?

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SapphireGTS i see you have the edelbrock heat shields on your headers do they really help with the heat?

Probably not too much. Of course they are better than having nothing there but I thought the factory sheilds looked really stupid. Im sure they help a little but I put them there because it really squares out the look.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats beautiful!!! Like artwork, but in metal!!!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you dyno'd tuned yet?Told Matt to call you,he's got a Roe set up through Scott(elite).Very nice K.Only thing left to worry bout is those nitrous vipers!lol.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey toof, you have been too busy to talk to me. I wanted to talk to you about my nitrous set-up. I will you, so charge up your battery. I don't want that "my battery is going to die excuse".

Isaac

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sapphire GTS,

From a Sapphire RT/10 ;-). Hey, I noticed that you now have hose clamps on your BADASP chrome tubes. Is that mandatory now with the Sean Roe S/C ? I am getting the same setup you have from Scott at Elite any day now, and am wondering if I will have to do the same to my tubes? Thanks.
Dennis Kimball

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you dyno'd tuned yet?Told Matt to call you,he's got a Roe set up through Scott(elite).Very nice K.Only thing left to worry bout is those nitrous vipers!lol.

Yeah. Its all set. Just waiting on trasportation.

The only thing you have to worry about is those supercharged vipers with nitrous. :) :)

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sapphire GTS,

From a Sapphire RT/10 ;-). Hey, I noticed that you now have hose clamps on your BADASP chrome tubes. Is that mandatory now with the Sean Roe S/C ? I am getting the same setup you have from Scott at Elite any day now, and am wondering if I will have to do the same to my tubes? Thanks.
Dennis Kimball

Hi Dennis.

I dont think they are mandatory but they do look better the only thing I can think of, is they are less apt to collapse. When do you get yours back?

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sapphire, we are flying to Orlando on the 4th to pick up my sapphire from Macedo, driving back, through the mountains. Come on, join us and drive it back and get some good break in miles it the twisties.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing you have to worry about is those supercharged vipers with nitrous. :) :)

[/QUOTE]

Oh sheet :crazy:

PriJet:Sorry Homee.I just made some custom brackets,your dialed in!
We gotta organize the chi-town cruising this year.