I LOVE THIS NEW BOARD!

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will Gerald score another bike kill?
Will Tom Welch get his prize money?
Will Treynor run 8's with his new DLM package?
Who will be the next to make 4,000 posts?

:) To be continued............... :)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice setup you got there Fishtail. I noticed that your new to the board, how do you like the RT?

Austin

OP
OP
F

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice setup you got there Fishtail. I noticed that your new to the board, how do you like the RT?

Austin
One word AWESOME :eek: !!! I can't believe this car. I thought Doug was pulling my leg when he said it will be the best car you'll ever have. I've owned Ferrari, Porsche, lotus but this car is nuts! It drives and runs as if it were still stock until you get the itch to let loose. You can control the power but still not that easily :p . I'm still getting used to it and getting much better at it. I've never had a car that made so much power and down low and up top. You can't tell this thing would make that much power.
Honestly, this car just keeps me amazed. And Viper owners have been a great bunch! I sent it to DLM with 800 miles and I now have 2,200. I drive it extremely hard and it still running without a hitch :D .

-Lou

viperct2001

Viper Owner
Reaction score
>>DLM Supercharged
>>2002 Creampuff R/T 10
>>Level I with stock cast pistons
>>736.8 rwhp 678.9 rwtq pump gas

Time to change your sig?

According to DLM's web site:
http://douglevinmotorsports.com/systems.html

the Level 1 system reads "Boost level between 6-8 psi. Rated at 600+ horse power (est)."

So how are you geting 736.8 for a Level 1 package?

What other mods did you do? Or are there "varying" levels of Level 1 - Level 1a, Level 1b, Level 1c???

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hehe, when DLM did my Level II he did the same thing. He always low balls his numbers on the conservative side. That also goes with his tuning...

Gerald

OP
OP
F

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>DLM Supercharged
>>2002 Creampuff R/T 10
>>Level I with stock cast pistons
>>736.8 rwhp 678.9 rwtq pump gas

Time to change your sig?

According to DLM's web site:
http://douglevinmotorsports.com/systems.html

the Level 1 system reads "Boost level between 6-8 psi. Rated at 600+ horse power (est)."

So how are you geting 736.8 for a Level 1 package?

What other mods did you do? Or are there "varying" levels of Level 1 - Level 1a, Level 1b, Level 1c???
My signature is correct, DLM's web site is wrong. That was the older Level I. DLM's NEW Level I makes over 650 rear wheel horsepower with no exhaust or other mods.
Originally my car made 650 rear wheel hp. I then asked Doug to install headers and a good flowing catback and got 736.8 rear wheel ponies :) :) . No head work or anything else. I would post my dyno sheet but I'm not sure how to post pictures yet :p .

OP
OP
F

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hehe, when DLM did my Level II he did the same thing. He always low balls his numbers on the conservative side. That also goes with his tuning...

Gerald
hehehehe Doug told me the same thing....he low balls the hp numbers :) . I got more than what I expected here!

Thanks Dr Viper, I will.

-Lou

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Austin
One word AWESOME :eek: !!! I can't believe this car. I thought Doug was pulling my leg when he said it will be the best car you'll ever have. I've owned Ferrari, Porsche, lotus but this car is nuts! It drives and runs as if it were still stock until you get the itch to let loose. You can control the power but still not that easily :p . I'm still getting used to it and getting much better at it. I've never had a car that made so much power and down low and up top. You can't tell this thing would make that much power.
Honestly, this car just keeps me amazed. And Viper owners have been a great bunch! I sent it to DLM with 800 miles and I now have 2,200. I drive it extremely hard and it still running without a hitch :D .

-Lou
Fishtail the boost is as addicting as the viper board. My 2000 creampuf has the stock pistons and i run the cr@p out of mine. i really like your dyno numbers. ofcourse you have the intercooler system too. Thats me all the way.But first i need to get some new tires :p

Max

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great numbers!!!!

What happened to eveyone saying that the cast pistons couldn't hold up under the horse power while Dodge was telling us they are stronger and lighter?

Keep us up to speed if you have any problems at all running that much HP.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang