I used to own a Viper

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear I did....but it's been cold and/or snowing for the last 413 years and I can't even remember what it's like to drive one.

Is it spring yet? sigh.......

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was in VA for New Years, Kelly even stood ME up on dinner and showing off his car. To stand someone up with the importance of myself, you know it must be serious. I really feel sorry for him. Since GA has also turned into a snow state this year (3 days so far which normally equals 3 decades for us), I feel your pain. Hang in there :)

F

FrgMstr

We will be driving Three Sisters in Kerrville, TX this weekend, and the weather looks great! Meet us there! :D

"The Three Sisters" or " The Hundred Mile Loop" (RR335, RR336, & RR337) are without a doubt the best motorcycle roads to be found in the Hill Country of Texas. These are the roads everyone wants to ride when they visit the Texas Hill Country. Again I caution, if you are a new rider or are a cautious type, then you DO NOT belong on these three roads. They follow canyons and climb over jagged, steep and crumbling hills. They have many tight twisty curves with shear drop offs and not much in the way of guard rails. In one section about 15 miles long, there are around 65 curves. If you are an experienced rider, then this is the ride for you. If you like scenic panoramic views, bring your camera, take this ride and hold on!

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was in VA for New Years, Kelly even stood ME up on dinner and showing off his car. To stand someone up with the importance of myself, you know it must be serious. I really feel sorry for him. Since GA has also turned into a snow state this year (3 days so far which normally equals 3 decades for us), I feel your pain. Hang in there :)

LOL...man, I hated to do that too. Next time!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I feel ya, going down to 12* here in Louisville tonight, this winter has been freakin' brutal, talk of 60's maybe next week, fingers crossed...

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My hyacinth by the door are up maybe a half an inch... the rest of my yard is still under 6 inches of snow. We have hope for next week, high 40s.

Diane

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if I could handle east coast winters?

Looking forward to Saturday, heading up to Santa Anita Park to meet up with the SoCal Club to watch the horse races.

The good news is San Diego to Los Angeles and back is about 300 miles seat time for me :D

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only bright thing California has going for itself lately seems to be the weather...:dunno:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have not even seen mine since mid dec. wish i plugged it in too.... the garage door has an at least 6' tall x 6' deep pile of snow in front of it.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is talk of mid 50's around here towards the end of next week....just thinking about it is exciting.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gonna be in the 40s and sunny this weekend around my parts. Gonna take her for a nice drive after I get the battery changed out on Saturday!:drive:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few pics pics... No words needed...

You must be registered for see images

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was 11 below zero here in wisconsin this am...and there is at least a foot or two of snow everywhere around me. At least I have the Chicago Viper Bash this Saturday to look forward to!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went skiing yesterday and today ... time goes by and spring will come. :eater:
How about drinking a cup of tea in the meantime?

:frosty:

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Isn't it about this time when some one says " Ah those people in Yellow Vipers will only remember the Red ones passing them!!!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets hope there is some truth to the whole ground hog thing. I want the nice weather to get here so bad.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hate snow, we have had very little this winter so this has been the first time in many years I've driven all year.
I feel for all that can't drive... Should be over soon. Hang in there! :drive:

Alteredego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the twisted sisters, great drive! I just got my bumper painted from the last time I went out there. The truckers like to drag one tire on the side to spray cars with rocks that try to pass them. I've got to wait about 3 weeks to put the 3M covering on to go at it again.

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I used to drive a Viper also.

Too much snow and cold weather since Mid November. It was -10 degrees on Tuesday morning with a high temp around +1 degree.

:grumble:

Last edited:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pain felt here too. I love to ski, and like winter, but not being able to play with my snake (the viper that is) for these cold snowy months is painful.

I bought a 2011 Cobra GT500 as a xmas present for myself, I got 100 miles on it the day I got it, next day we got snow and it's been snuggled up against the viper since. My poor neglected snakes.

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure am glad I live here in FL ! Get to drive year round. I don't know how you tolerate all that snow and cold crap. If it's under 70'F I'm starting to feel a chill :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte