I'd Sure Like To Drive It

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldnt resist could you:lmao:

Yes you can....on one condition I get one of those margaritas you seem to be famous for!:2tu:

Yeah sorry about that, couldn't resist it.

You're welcome for a margarita any time! Just let me know when you're in the area.

Maybe we should add a margarita party at my place to the schedule this summer????

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found taking them for a ride is enough. To 2nd Mark - light the tires up at over 100 and they quickly run to that "oh crap I'm gonna die" place inside their minds. Right after you do that look at them and say "your turn!". Haven't got an "ok" yet. I usually get "how fast was that" - I tell them, we were still in 4th but that was ***. 95% of the time they reply, "that's the fastest I've ever been in a car". I then ask if they want to do it again and go to 5k rpm this time...."nope! I'm good" - standard reply.

Most (99.9999%) of the folks out there have no idea what 600+ HP is all about. I find they get very nervous that you are so relaxed during the speed and acceleration while they are pooping themselves...

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found taking them for a ride is enough. To 2nd Mark - light the tires up at over 100 and they quickly run to that "oh crap I'm gonna die" place inside their minds. Right after you do that look at them and say "your turn!". Haven't got an "ok" yet. I usually get "how fast was that" - I tell them, we were still in 4th but that was ***. 95% of the time they reply, "that's the fastest I've ever been in a car". I then ask if they want to do it again and go to 5k rpm this time...."nope! I'm good" - standard reply.

Most (99.9999%) of the folks out there have no idea what 600+ HP is all about. I find they get very nervous that you are so relaxed during the speed and acceleration while they are pooping themselves...

I've let a few of my friends drive the car and also my 2 sons of 22 and 25, but only after I gave them a similar violent treat.
So when it's their turn to drive they're very happy to simply put around for a few blocks and they are extremely scared/happy going back with a moment to remember forever.
So far so good, but I think that as I add mods to the car, less people will take a turn behind the wheel.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've let a handful of people drive my car, back when it was mostly stock.

Happily, no problems.

Since the mods, the only person who has driven it besides me has been my son.