If you are in the market for a Viper GTS ACR

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It certainly is a clean car. And it certainly has been for sale for a long time if it's the one I am thinking of. It wasn't long ago, if it IS the same car from NY that I am thinking of, that it was around $65k.

Very clean car. Great color combo. Everything I would be looking for. But I would have to decide beforehand what I'd be doing with the car. If I'm going to buy one and keep it mint, this is the car to start with. But if I'm going to buy one to build and drive hard... I'd almost feel guilty. Either way, I'm torn between Sapphire/Silver and Yellow/Black. And I most definitely won't be buying anything until I earn back my investment in the stable.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be all over this car if I was able to stomach the cash and had room. The car looks great, but it is a little strange to have 2000+ miles on the original MSO. Those types of car situations are usually just in low 100s or something. Regardless, his price is his price and I hope these cars start trading up higher in the near future. That is unless I am buying it, then it needs to be more like $45K.

Good luck with the sale!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It certainly is a clean car. And it certainly has been for sale for a long time if it's the one I am thinking of. It wasn't long ago, if it IS the same car from NY that I am thinking of, that it was around $65k.

Very clean car. Great color combo. Everything I would be looking for. But I would have to decide beforehand what I'd be doing with the car. If I'm going to buy one and keep it mint, this is the car to start with. But if I'm going to buy one to build and drive hard... I'd almost feel guilty. Either way, I'm torn between Sapphire/Silver and Yellow/Black. And I most definitely won't be buying anything until I earn back my investment in the stable.

Hey man, I don't know if you remember me, but we used to talk quite a bit through ***. You gave me several tips on my car actually. Hope all is well... Anyway, those are two great color combo choices(Sapphire/Silver and Yellow/Black). You can't go wrong either way.. :2tu:

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If everyone thinks this car with 15k miles would be a 45k car, then with less than 3k miles its not far off. As others have said, right now you will have to wait for the right buyer but best of luck finding another sub 3k mile saphire/striped ACR.

And what he paid for it means nothing. I just went through trying to find a 2006 RAM SRT (which by the way MANY were sold at 29k new) and good luck finding a clean one for much less than that.

Nice car, nice color, bad time to sell :)

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember speaking to this seller a couple years ago when I bought my ACR. It had about the same mileage if I remember correctly. Time to get out and drive that beast:drive:

I'm torn between Sapphire/Silver and Yellow/Black.

Can't go wrong with either choice, although I am a bit biased.

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought the warranty clock did not start until the car came off of MSO. My 1994 RT/10 did not come off MSO until 1998, so when I bought it in 2001 it was still under factory 3/36 warranty. I then bought the 7/70 extension that kept the car under factory warranty until 2005 when it was 11 years old. That was a pretty sweet deal for me.

Has Dodge changed policy on this?

V

Venomiss

Unmolested ACR Sapphire/ Silver - ViperClub Classifieds

When he sells the this car there should be some happy and grateful sapphire owners out there. Especially if he gets a good price on it.

Ask any dealership and they want clean cars with the lowest miles.
Most buyers look for the same thing in Vipers.
Why would anyone want to downplay someone selling the very car they themselves own?

V

Venomiss

I think people are just commenting on if it's priced to sell, I didn't see another ACR downplaying it...? maybe I missed that.

No it's not rocket science and you missed that too.:)

If it sells for that price and it's a sapphire viper be it ACR or GTS or RT/10 the result is it might make your car much more valuable. Something you would want when and if you go to sell or trade in your Viper.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it's not rocket science and you missed that too.:)

If it sells for that price and it's a sapphire viper be it ACR or GTS or RT/10 the result is it might make your car much more valuable. Something you would want when and if you go to sell or trade in your Viper.

I don't agree, that's what I was saying:D I think people are trying to HELP the car sell.

For ME there's much more to influence the value of a car than color.

Hope that makes sense, it's not rocket science !:lmao:

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

I don't agree, that's what I was saying:D I think people are trying to HELP the car sell.

For ME there's much more to influence the value of a car than color.

Hope that makes sense, it's not rocket science !:lmao:

I understand;)
I just don't think downplaying an asking price for a Viper that you yourself own helps sell the car. Nor do I think it helps the market for all of them.
:lmao:It's not rocket science in the least.
It's common sense.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful, low mileage Viper

maybe you misread my 1st post:dunno:

sent you a pm if you would like to continue debating off this thread

I think we all are saying good luck on the sale:2tu:beautiful car~!