Illustrated Upgrades Section Dave6666

Status
Not open for further replies.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am going to have to replace the thermostat in my 97 very soon. I went into the Illustrated Upgrades Section and found a great how-to by Dave6666. The only thing is all the pictures are gone. I was hoping that maybe Dave would have them or someone else? Thank you.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's no longer a VCA member

I don't write any more how-tos because I don't agree with the VCA policy of members only

funny how all the guys that write the best how-tos have been run off by the VCA admins

hmmmm.....

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's no longer a VCA member

I don't write any more how-tos because I don't agree with the VCA policy of members only

funny how all the guys that write the best how-tos have been run off by the VCA admins

hmmmm.....

That is absolutely not true. Both individuals made a decision to leave on their own and in both cases communication was made with them attempting to resolve their issues.
If we ran them off they would be banned.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to have to replace the thermostat in my 97 very soon. I went into the Illustrated Upgrades Section and found a great how-to by Dave6666. The only thing is all the pictures are gone. I was hoping that maybe Dave would have them or someone else? Thank you.

Where in SC you located at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62