Im going to CAAP!!!!

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, we went to CAAP, and saw some great stuff. we saw ACR's in black,venom red, orange, bright blue, red, and even saw a violet.:2tu: I was very lucky, because I found out that my VVVert is finally built.:D I was even luckier because they moved it out and let us take pictures.:D:D hopefully, it will be in my garage very soon.:drive:
we will post some pictures shortly, in the next day or so. we have been driving to Woodward every evening to check out all of the cool cars. Tonight is a Viper gathering that we are looking forward to attending. :headbang:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to add that I did find one VIN for someone, and the others could sitting there, we were not able to look closely at every car, for obvious reasons, they do not want them to get scratched up before the owner has a chance. :D
If you ever have the chance to visit CAAP, I strongly recommend it. :headbang::usa:

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cant wait to see the pics! Who's car did you find?

We saw a lot of cars. What car did you order? I'm still checking my pictures against VIN's. I just tried to take as many pics as I could in case I was able to find one of the car's people asked us to look for. So far, I have only found one car, a red ACR, that was in the early stages of the build.

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its a solid black ACR in J status waiting on transport. I cant wait to see the pics of the ACR cars! Thanks for looking!

We saw a lot of cars. What car did you order? I'm still checking my pictures against VIN's. I just tried to take as many pics as I could in case I was able to find one of the car's people asked us to look for. So far, I have only found one car, a red ACR, that was in the early stages of the build.

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I WONDER IF THAT COULD BE MINE! IT WAS IN FRAMING THIS WEEK PER MY DEALER. VIN: 200875 (last 6 digets)

AL

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Woohoooo,
Benjamin sent me a message that he found my car & took some pics Vin: 200879 (Red ACR). I eagerly await for the pics. I can't thank everyone enough for looking for my car on the assembly line. I'm glad he was able to find his as well. It's nice to have never met any of you and you still found my car & took pics. Hooorrrraaaaay Viper :headbang:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woohoooo,
Benjamin sent me a message that he found my car & took some pics Vin: 200879 (Red ACR). I eagerly await for the pics. I can't thank everyone enough for looking for my car on the assembly line. I'm glad he was able to find his as well. It's nice to have never met any of you and you still found my car & took pics. Hooorrrraaaaay Viper :headbang:

check your email!!!:D

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seriously, you guys rock. Thanks again for the pictures, they look great. I can't wait to see the shots of your car. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Any time you are on the central coast of Cali, please let me know. I owe you guys.

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a pretty good time, wanted to take a closer look at some things but couldn't for various reasons.

Its cool to see where all of our cars have rolled through!

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

My VVVert among some cool cars waiting to be shipped!!

Away from the herd.

The wing.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY VERY nice VVVert~! You got the front splitter as well as the wing..very cool! Glad ya got to see your very own car, Ben! GORGEOUS! ~juli

dok oc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any chance you noticed a SOLID orange ACR no stripes? dealer is telling me its in "J" status waiting to be shipped for a few weeks now

thanks

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics looking good - how awesome is the Violet in person?

We still need more pics more pics.

You will be an '08 driver soon and LOVING every minute of it!

Drive on! :drive:

Doreen

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any chance you noticed a SOLID orange ACR no stripes? dealer is telling me its in "J" status waiting to be shipped for a few weeks now

thanks

there were many ACR's there. I will post some of the pictures that we saw, soon.
The orange ACR's look incredible.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome Ben! Can't wait to see the VVVert in person! :)

Have you checked out the TN/AL section lately? A local Middle TN car site has rented out the 1/4mi track in Bowling Green, KY on Sep 6th. $40 for the day and you should be able to make as many passes as you'd like.

dok oc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there were many ACR's there. I will post some of the pictures that we saw, soon.
The orange ACR's look incredible.

awesum thanks

and that had to kill you to be able to see/feel/experience your new ride then have to leave it there , i know id be wanting to take it out for a spin

great color as well, your pics really show off the violet

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome Ben! Can't wait to see the VVVert in person! :)

Have you checked out the TN/AL section lately? A local Middle TN car site has rented out the 1/4mi track in Bowling Green, KY on Sep 6th. $40 for the day and you should be able to make as many passes as you'd like.

thats nice, but I am not too sure about tracking this one.:)

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesum thanks

and that had to kill you to be able to see/feel/experience your new ride then have to leave it there , i know id be wanting to take it out for a spin

great color as well, your pics really show off the violet

thanks, yeah, the wait is going to be a little tough, but at least i know that it is built. the waiting up until now has been very difficult. i would love to take it for a drive, and i will when the time is right. besides i would rather drive it in an area where the population is a lot less than detroit.:)

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any more photos taken at CAAP? Viper Blue coupes, etc?

we have more photos to post and we will.....we have been very busy, hanging out at woodward ave. we are leaving for home today and once we get there will post everything we have, including some cool stuff from the cruise.:2tu:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics looking good - how awesome is the Violet in person?

We still need more pics more pics.

You will be an '08 driver soon and LOVING every minute of it!

Drive on! :drive:

Doreen

violet, too me, is a really cool color. it is not as bright as orange or SSG, but it is not as dark as black. soon i will be an '08 driver.....cant wait!:2tu::headbang:

G

Gotvenom 08

Hey music here is a few more of my car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang