IMPORTANT INFO re:Atlanta RT/10 Totalled within the Last Few Days... WHO?!?

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe a black 2000 RT10 with Connelly Leather interior was totalled in Atlanta within the last few days. I believe I met the owner at one of the car events around town.

Anyhow, your insurance agent called me to ask my opinions about fair market value, since I recently sold my 00 RT10 for a GTS.

If you're on this board, or if anyone knows who it was (I believe the owner is an African-American male), please PM me... thanks!

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think she got really irritated at me. I told her very honest answers... that it's hard to find these cars in great condition, and that she should not take what I sold my car for as the standard (I then told her that I HAD to sell it because I needed the money :) ). When she asked about Connelly leather, I said that it was a very low production color that's even harder to find :)

In a nutshell, I told her that a Viper is priceless. That's when she thanked me and ended the call :2tu:

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think she got really irritated at me. I told her very honest answers... that it's hard to find these cars in great condition, and that she should not take what I sold my car for as the standard (I then told her that I HAD to sell it because I needed the money :) ). When she asked about Connelly leather, I said that it was a very low production color that's even harder to find :)

In a nutshell, I told her that a Viper is priceless. That's when she thanked me and ended the call :2tu:
It was nice of you to help her do her job...***?

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was nice of you to help her do her job...***?

I was just trying to help out the other Viper owner... didn't even think that I was helping her do her job. You would think that a car locator service would have at least car enthusiasts working for it!