Impromptu Cruise

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe
I'm in .You pick the place and I'll be there. I like the picture of your car on the post.
RICK :drive: Paula :eater:

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any plans for, Father's Day the 17th :confused: I have the day off, my son was going to make a swap with someone to get the day off. I was maybe thinking of going to the Cape and find someplace for seafood :meal: Or, if someone else has another idea let's toss it up, let me know :2tu:

jack

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, I have to work till midnight Saturday. Can Carlos do Sunday? Joe, can you do Northshore trip on Sunday if Carlos can? Also Joe, a New Hampshire ride would be okay with me too. I forgot that you lived so far up. The Cape would be a long haul for you. We have a few days, let see what ideas come up on this. But I'm flexible, except for Saturday. Anybody heard what the weather is suppose to be like?

jack

OP
OP
W

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather looks good!!!!

I found a good seafood place in Essex, MA on rte 133 to eat at.

Now we just need a place to meet up at. May I suggest we meet at the intersection of 95 and 110. I think there is a McDonalds there. (exit 58) One exit south of 495 interchange off of 95. Take exit 58 and head west. it should be really close.

Say 12:00 to 12:30.

Now all we need is a good suggestion for a route to cruise in the area. I don't know that are very well. So please make a suggestion or two.

It would be nice to know who's going still, so please respond. Thanks