IN/KY VCA & Muncie, IN "Summer Heat Festival" June17-19...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA & Muncie, IN \"Summer Heat Festival\" June17-19...

The annual Summer Heat Festival held at the Muncie, IN Airport begins this Friday, June 17 and runs thru Sunday, June 19, 2005. This is a LARGE festival, complete with a midway, rides, hot air balloon demos, AIR SHOWS, live music, and an antique car show.

Once again, the VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc. will participate in this event by having our own Viper corral on SATURDAY ( plan to arrive by 10:00 AM EST...and we will be parked on one of the taxiways). Admission on SATURDAY is FREE if you are driving your VIPER.

IN/KY President Rick Birchler has reserved a block of rooms for those staying Friday and/or Saturday night...AND, Rick will graciously provide his travel trailer as a rest-from-the-sun-lounge to the Viper drivers in the Viper corral.

For more info or reservations, contact Rick at 1-765-883-7914.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA & Muncie, IN

Weather forecast for Saturday...no rain, a lot of sunshine, and mid 70's !!!!

DG Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hope you all had a good time out there... there was only one other Viper today at the Formula One Car Corral at the Indy Speedway - so I did my best to represent the VCA!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

We had a good time..Viper ALWAYS draw a crowd. Small, but interesting airshow...perfect weather.

I know Ron P. was planning to participate in the F 1 events...but he's the only one that I heard from directly.

The race should be interesting today with the tire issues...ENJOY yourself, Dave !!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude