Insane,bad and radical 1/18 inside....

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work! A friend of mine bought a GTSR model at the flea market last week and gave to me. It is so cool! The doors hood,trunk open and i am amazed at the detail. Suspension works,steering wheel turns wheels etc... I built models as a teen and this one is so much cooler.

OP
OP
L

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just a picture for test...

You must be registered for see images

Ok, I think I have some problems with my computer, I can't read all the pages of this thread one by one and sometimes some others threads on the VCA...

So, some news when it will be possible... Chris.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the problem ITV, sometimes I can read some threads but not a lot... and always the same problem to have the last page or answer... just in time, I try "view first unread" (in high/center of the page of the thread to answer here... maybe the way to follow... Chris.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
L

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I am back :D

and with a new idea: than AutoArt will built for us the SRT Viper 2013.

I send this this morning:

Hello to the AutoArt Team,

My name is Christophe Lacombe, 47 years old, and live in the North of France.

I would like to know if the Dodge SRT Viper 2013 in 1/18 scale will be made in te futur by the AA Team, or not.

For information, one member of Viperpassion asked you this question a fiew months ago (in August 2013) and your answer was to have 500 interested members to start a production of this Dodge Viper model.

Is it always true now?

For instance, I asked on 2 forums to know how many members will be ready to buy an SRT Viper 2013, on Viperpassion.com and Forum.Miniature-auto.fr and have a special thread for this:

http://forum.miniature-auto.fr/index.php?showtopic=58017

I hope your can read this, it's one of more important scale-models in Europe, my name on this is: Le66.

In a fiew minutes, I ask in the Viper Club Of America how many members will be interested by the SRT Viper 2013,I will hope to have a good result and tell you by the way what's happened.

Thanks a lot for reading and hope to have a good issue by the AutoArt Team.

Christophe.

My second idea is to know how many VCA members will be interested by this Viper 2013 in 1/18 scale (SRT or SRT-GTS in black or red in a first time, like 2006 coupe 1/18 in up)

For this, I ask you if it's possible to do a members-list in a new thread, you must know than AutoArt want 500 members in the world to produce the Viper, so, I am waiting your answer what can I do here.

I do the same on Viperpassion ( the real Viper's Forum in France) and on "Forum Miniature auto" scale-models forum (in France too), to have more members in this adventure.

My first idea was to meet these 2 forums with the VCA and have a good issue for all.

Thanks by adavnce for your interest of this.

Regards. Chris. :headbang:

I

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent idea Chris! And welcome back!!!! Missed you.

As long as AutoArt will produce them, I will buy them in every color they will make.
The GTS should be GTS blue as the SE model I think ;-)

ALSO,
AutoArt SHOULD make the GTS/R and GT3/R do you know what Ralph Gilles thinks of AutoArt? If he mails them.... production wouldn't be such a big problem.

OP
OP
L

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Arjen and thanks :2tu: (Where is ITV ??? nor far "hope...)

I bought all Viper's AA too and I think it's time to ask them to produce the last Gen.

All options for instance are in side, only the street model black and red... if someone can help us to decide the AA Team to built more versions, why not, with more colors as possible.

The first problem is to find 500 men and women with this think:

" I want one!!" :D

And no, I don't know what Ralph Gilles thinks about AutoArt but if he will can help us too, he's welcome on board !!! :headbang: I appreciate the idea !!

Arjen, I have another idea if the AA team can produce it or, they can but... they're not decide, you know... :smirk:

And about the final price (for idea, in France 150 euros maximum or less -130 euros-) without shipping of corse.

Have you a idea to decide someone to built these cars (SRT-GTS >> SRT >> GT3/R >> T/A >> LM) in this order... or all in the same time :D

Tell me more if you can, I think it's possible to do something with you and people who's want one or many !! :headbang:

OP
OP
L

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arjen, where can I have a link of Ralph Gilles or if you can to ask him in the same time (pleased) about that, my english is not very well... :rolleyes:

Thanks for that.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi Chris! I will also buy every Viper AutoArt will put out. Would be great to see them produce a high quality 2013 model.

OP
OP
L

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Kurt :)

I do the maximum to have a result with the AutoArt Team, I don't know when it wil be possible to produce the last SRT but you have the good word >> quality !!

A lot of questions are on the LeMans Models but we must remember what's happenned when the GTS-R AA are on, AA produced them 2 or 3 years after only...

Another exemple, in 2008, the new SRT-10 was in 1/1, and the AA Team give us the 2006 SRT-10 2006 in 1/18 scale...

So, we must wait... :D