INSIDER EDITION Documentary on Tator's Dodge

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Tator's Dodge Documentary is now up!!!!!!!

Not only with Tators, but I can't help but think that Chrysler is doing a huge disservice to its dealer network and customers by closing down all the convient dealerships and dumping the owners and employees onto unemployment.

Bet this would not be happening it those people were Union Members. They seem to be the only ones that are getting all the taxpayer paid bail outs.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Very well done, Chuck

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great program. Didn't know Chuck employed 38 people. ;) Again, Nardelli was under oath last week and was asked how much these dealers are costing Chrysler and he could not answer the question. If Tator is profitable, top notch customer services and loyalty (not to mention NOT a mega-dealership) and family owned how could FIAT NOT want to keep Tators? Tator's is what FIAT dealerships are all about. Non of this, in Tator's and a few other cases, makes any sense at all. :dunno:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We need to try and spread this video all across the internet. GET THE WORD OUT! GET PEOPLE INVOLVED!

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Get it to CHRYSLERS HQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GREAT SHOW! Lets pray that Chuck stays open/on with Chrysler! CHUCK-ALL OUR PRAYERS for you and your staff and family from ALL of us at VCA.

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Put it on youtube! Anyone know how? That is a must; to go on youtube.

jim 632

Viper Owner
Reaction score

WOW some video I'm new to this site due to buying a viper. Im sending my check in for membership!!. I had heard about Tator's Dodge from the gentlemen i bought my car from and i had called Chuck with a tech question last week and he called me back!!. I did not know he was affected by the dealer closings and with his plate full he still called me back. He has a new customer for sure. What a true Gentlemen!!!. Does anyone know Leno maybe he can do a show at the Dealer ship. He needs some "Big Guns"

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Does Chuck really employ 38 people? He looked a bit shocked and confused when the congressman said that and didn't verify that. Well no matter. I hope the advertisement works. Once again it makes no sense to shut down a dealership, any dealership, that causes no financial drain on the parent company. The argument that smaller dealerships will drain from the larger ones doesn't even seem to apply to Chuck. I believe just because he is so small in sales in comparison to large dealerships and no longer exhibits the "modern" look is the reason they are dumping him.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does Chuck really employ 38 people? He looked a bit shocked and confused when the congressman said that and didn't verify that.

I don't think the congressman did his homework and put Chuck in a difficult spot not wanting to refute him on it.

Well done segmant.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great show! I wish Chuck, his family and friends the best of luck. It would be an absolute shame to shut him down.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Factual and straight to the point. Well done on the presentation of the show.
Let's all pray for a future for Tator Dodge.
Good Luck to you and your family Chuck.

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck,

You have our love and support here in Arizona as well.

When a no-name potential viper customer (me:)) had a question, you were there. Even though I was on the other side of the country and you did not need to call me back, but you did and were ever so kind, knowledgeable and generous with your time. By your devotion to the brand and it's customers it is obvious that you are a part of the fabric of Dodge and your community and absolutly need to stay open.

HANG IN THERE CHUCK, AND AS FOR YOU THE POWERS THAT BE- SAVE TATOR'S DODGE!!!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great segment :2tu: way to go Chuck :headbang: wish you all the best and Baz THANKS for posting...Adrian

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hope this all works out for chuck.

chuck any updates ???

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Well, I just emailed that link to almost everyone in my address book, I recommend everyone do the same, there is power in numbers, we're with you Chuck!

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hope this all works out for chuck.

chuck any updates ???

Just spoke to Chuck...He has no news but the Judge is now taking on arguments from the dealers on tuesday 9th June....... He is awaiting a call....

He passes on his thanks for all the support...

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've spoke to Chuck many times over the past couple weeks and I have to say you can hear it in his voice how hurt and heart broken he is. I can't imagine feeling as betrayed as he must feel. To support a company from the very inception and then help them again when they needed it just to have that same company drop you like yesterdays garbage is down right criminal! I wish I could do more for that man. There is no one like him anywhere! Stay stronge Chuck!

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great show and good job chuck. Hang in there.

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck, if you read this thread, you seem very noble, honest and dedicated! I have only spoke to you on the phone a few times but after watching this video and seeing your face and reactions, I know why you have a great following. You have helped me every time! I wish you the best in a hard setting! So if you read this, the best to you and your family!!! :2tu: It's got to be very difficult and frustrating. Good luck!

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where this really ***** is...how do you show love to Chuck and to Chrysler at the same time. I am extremely disappointed in the actions of Chrysler...I think I am done with them.

Chrysler speaking, "Please support us dealers...take more inventory we need your help, you can count on us dealers. Oh by the way...we are going to bend contract law and kill your dealership later. We are the new Chrysler...our motto is we don't care...about the dealerships or the customers. Oh I am sorry is your car a lemon...talk the old Chrysler...did you get hurt due to our mistake..oops sorry, that was the old Chrysler."

Chrysler...shame on you.