Installed eibach springs today!!!

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can I say!! My viper GTS is not a 4x4 any more!!! Handles better, rides better,looks waaaaaaaaaaaay better. I will take a little scrape now and then for THE LOOK!!!! 18 inch rim cars really need this mod. Just my opinion!!!! Thanks for all of your advice...
AL...00PROWLER

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
Al,
Who did the install? Did they do anything else, like re-align it? I have the following from a good source...someone I would trust with my car:

The design height,curb height,camber and alignment absolutely need to be adjusted.. Also the car will not sit right unless the a-arm bushing nuts are loosened and ballast is added to the car (per the repair manual's called out weight values) and torque is reapplied(this binding is designed to set/maintain the up dimension).

Just curious.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tony, you don't have to worry about any of those things. You're still the reigning king.

BYT U L8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely get the alignment done!! At high speeds you will know the alignment is off when the flow of traffic is now the oncoming traffic.
The eibachs are awesome, though. Handling is way better and looks...well if the Viper can look better I think it does with the eibachs.
Cheers!

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, these words look very familiar Tony, I do love my Eibachs
and believe they handle well on and off the track when the suspension and alignment is set correctly.. Should have added caster to the shoppin' list though
smile.gif