interesting car for sle

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not into Red White and Blue cars but that one looks like it is going 100 mph standing still.

Bruce

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the pictures, The first pic is a model (check out the engine), most of the others are ads. Something strange going on.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you could be correct. Maybe that is how it was spelled in the 1700's when Granpa was young (yes there was a time. Granted, it was a LONG, LONG time ago :D). That was likely the was he learnt how to spell it. Guess we cannot fault him for his spelling then.;)

:D:D:D

:poke:

:lmao:

Robert

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ever happened to SVSI at one time (years ago )they were a sponser along with TNT on this forum.?

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised so many people are doubting this car. This is 1 car, it was SVSi's development car and I am even more surprised that so many people here haven't seen it before. In it's final evolution, the car was named the SVSi Stryker TTRS (Twin Turbo Rocket Sled). Some would argue that it would be one of the Viper worlds most important tuner cars ever built due to it's innovation and publication efforts. For over a decade this car continually set records in high hp, top speed, drag and the standing mile (Ergo: the evolution of the car and it's configuration / stance / body). Any of the old timers here on the board should be able to vouch for the car as well. Oh and from memory, the car dyno'd over 1700RWHP back in 2005 and more recently ran 8.40 in the 1/4 mile.

Now if the ad is legit, that's another story?

EDIT: Last time I saw the car, it had all the body mods (ebay ad pics with the SRT10 rims)

Last edited:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably one of the few that the SVS charlatans built well....because lil Junior-head was driving it....didn't want to get a big owie.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone else notice - which car is THE REAL CAR? i see atleast 4 different cars in the ad.

???

Interesting, I had to go back and look at it again to notice that, I guess I shouldn't have given Lee a hard time about reading the ad (sorry Lee)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SVS builds turds, id rather walk.....

and its the ugliest viper ever built or close to it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi