Interesting sales technique/pictures

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've seen pics of that girl before...he does not mind flaunting her

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe she is helping the sale... i mean you and i had a good look didn't we and now this post is helping the publicity

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's pimped out, the car that is.

Last edited:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I viewed the pics i vommited first from the girl then from what he did to that poor car.

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Each to his own on the girl, though she isn't my style, but there can be no disagreement on the car. If there isn't a law against what he did to that poor defenseless Viper, there should be. The owner should be in jail.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If he thinks that "she" will have anything to do with the car selling faster, he has to have his head examined. "She" has a man's face, and I'd keep her as far away from my car as I could to HELP sell it. What a mistake, IMHO!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on people I have that as my screen saver.Its a perfect reminder of the dangers of alcohol and drugs.

JUST SAY NO

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care what everyone says - I think it's cool that a blind guy has a Viper.:cool: And hey, he found a girl with more louvre's than the car! Good for him.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK here is a pic of my current squeeze. She looks quite a bit better than ol "Manface Skagskank" in the Viper ad and my gal has a lot better teeth to boot. :rolaugh:

Poncho.jpg