Interior Upgrades

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm starting to look into what I'm going to do to my car over the winter and I'm looking for ideas on interior upgrades. I'm leaning towards getting some stuff wrapped in leather (door panels, console, anything else?). Anybody want to share pictures (and cost) of said upgrades? I also like the Mopar carbon fiber center bezels so if anyone has a picture of those installed that'd be great!

Also, VPA has a leather wrapped console (https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com/index.php/products/2003-2010-dodge-viper-srt10-custom-leather-center-console-w-red-stitching) that looks nice, but I have an FE so I need blue stitching. Anyone know if this is available? I'd ask VPA directly, but they seem to be more response through the forums than by email :).

TheOldViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had many positive comments on my painted bezels with a double din radio. Snake Skin Green - Same color as car.
But the most comments come from the green Plazma Halo's on the lights.
That's outside, but people really do like them.
Also, some other rather inexpensive mods are painted valve covers, etc.
BillyC

OP
OP
D

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had many positive comments on my painted bezels with a double din radio. Snake Skin Green - Same color as car.
But the most comments come from the green Plazma Halo's on the lights.
That's outside, but people really do like them.
Also, some other rather inexpensive mods are painted valve covers, etc.
BillyC

Where'd you get the lights? I'd go for the painted bezels, but there's already a lot of blue being a first edition and all. I don't think it'd look right.

Reaction score
Also, VPA has a leather wrapped console (https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com/index.php/products/2003-2010-dodge-viper-srt10-custom-leather-center-console-w-red-stitching) that looks nice, but I have an FE so I need blue stitching. Anyone know if this is available? I'd ask VPA directly, but they seem to be more response through the forums than by email :).

We might be able to do a console in blue stitching if interested - we will need to check with the company that does the work.

Sorry about the email (and voice mail), but half our company is currently attending Gen Con, which leaves us pretty shorthanded. Combine that with VIPER magazine arriving in mailboxes (along with our ad), and it is VERY busy right now. Our first priority is getting our shipments out to paid customers and then catch up on phone calls and emails at night and over the weekend (like right now). We have about 30 shipments going out tomorrow so we are answering calls and emails as much as we possible can. Again, our apologies for the delay this week.

OP
OP
D

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might be able to do a console in blue stitching if interested - we will need to check with the company that does the work.

Sorry about the email (and voice mail), but half our company is currently attending Gen Con, which leaves us pretty shorthanded. Combine that with VIPER magazine arriving in mailboxes (along with our ad), and it is VERY busy right now. Our first priority is getting our shipments out to paid customers and then catch up on phone calls and emails at night and over the weekend (like right now). We have about 30 shipments going out tomorrow so we are answering calls and emails as much as we possible can. Again, our apologies for the delay this week.

I would definitely be interested in the console if you could get blue stitching! Let me know if it's possible and I'll put some money down.

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm interested. Already got the blue stitched ebrake and shifter boots from you guys.

Reaction score
We have to double-check how many consoles we have left in stock (besides just one with red stitching). We should be able to do blue for as many as we have in stock, but our database only shows one console available right now.

TheOldViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where'd you get the lights? I'd go for the painted bezels, but there's already a lot of blue being a first edition and all. I don't think it'd look right.
I got the lights at Phastek Performance in Houston.
BilyC
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have to double-check how many consoles we have left in stock (besides just one with red stitching). We should be able to do blue for as many as we have in stock, but our database only shows one console available right now.

Does the leather match the leather on the seats? If so I'll take it.

I got the lights at Phastek Performance in Houston.
BilyC

Looks awesome! Did you have to specially order them? I'm not seeing anything on their site.

TheOldViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Jason at Phastek did have to order them. Plasma lights are fairly new. They
specialize in Camaro's but Jason is a personal friend and agreed to do the nitrous and lights for me.
BillyC

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the entire thee piece dash for sale. You can paint it to match your car. I did mine and it came out awesome.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed all LEDs on the interior, added a silver dash/console piece, MGW first strike shift knob with bezel, climate control rings, gauge bezels and cup holder bezels. It really made it more enjoyable to sit in the car vs the all black nothingness that it had prior.

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 176
OP
OP
D

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I want to do something similar to this (carbon fiber or wrapped in leather), but I'm not sure about how the climate controls and head unit will look since they won't match the bezel. Does it bug you at all?

I installed all LEDs on the interior, added a silver dash/console piece, MGW first strike shift knob with bezel, climate control rings, gauge bezels and cup holder bezels. It really made it more enjoyable to sit in the car vs the all black nothingness that it had prior.

Nice, but I think I'm leaning towards leather or carbon fiber for the dash and console bezels. I just don't think the silver would look right in my car.

spartan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imho because the door handles and door pulls are a brushed aluminum texture, i think a satin silver trim would compliment it nicely.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to do something similar to this (carbon fiber or wrapped in leather), but I'm not sure about how the climate controls and head unit will look since they won't match the bezel. Does it bug you at all?

It looks good with carbon fiber although I am pretty surprised nobody came up with matching overlays for those areas. I do not think this would be all that hard to do and I would certainly buy them.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesnt really bother me as you dont realize it much. Many think the dash came painted when they see my car.

Nice, but I think I'm leaning towards leather or carbon fiber for the dash and console bezels. I just don't think the silver would look right in my car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala