Interior upholstry upgrade recommendations?

CuHead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am interested in getting some of my door panels and center console pieces reupholstered to match the my 2006 Viper exterior color. Any recommendations on who to use and what it would cost?

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also check Venzano they were in Viper Magezine earlier this year, both do beautiful qualtiy work!

I saw Yelloh's, Rick's viper, when he was at my shop. His car is featured in Venzano's ad in the Viper Mag. It looks beautifull and very OEM. The fit and finish are right up there with Ferrari! :2tu:

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also check Venzano they were in Viper Magezine earlier this year, both do beautiful qualtiy work!

I saw Yelloh's, Rick's viper, when he was at my shop. His car is featured in Venzano's ad in the Viper Mag. It looks beautifull and very OEM. The fit and finish are right up there with Ferrari! :2tu:

Rick's Yelloh ride is bad ass. :headbang:

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rick's Yelloh ride is bad ass. :headbang:

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is one very bad ass ride. We did a lot of work on his viper in the last year including the air intake, exhaust, brakes, and shifter. He had another shop lower it and install a aluminum flywheel and now it is really bad ass fast!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960