Invitations

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received my invitation in the mail today (what was left of it):( It appears that someone wanted to see what was in it before it was delivered to me. Can someone else that received theirs tell me what all was in it so I know if I am missing anything. Mine looked like it was run over by a forklift and then opened.....maybe they were checking it for me to see if it was damaged:D

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ours was opened as well with most of the insides, what was left of them, hanging out of the packet. I also wondered what we were missing from the packet. Is it just the PA mail system? :omg:

Denny

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are pics of mine. The seal was broken but it doesn't look like it was gone through. :)

CIMG3156.JPG
CIMG3157.JPG
CIMG3158.JPG
CIMG3159.JPG
CIMG3160.JPG

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine was opened. Looks like it was gone through as well. 2 folded pages printed on both sides.

happy56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife said ours was opened ,now I will ask about the Dora sticker. I am on the road so I trust she didn't take the sticker.

AZWHTSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My packet and another AZ club members were opened also. Based on the above photos it appears nothing was missing from ours other than the Dora sticker.

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My invite was opened as well. I'm glad the only thing they took was the Dora card/sticker. :crazy:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder. Is it possible that the envelope is unsealing itself due to design? Have a hard time to believe that many would be opened by USPS.

Unless the office that processed them are Dora fans and missed one! :rolaugh:

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Must be due to the cutbacks in the US postal system. Mine had some scruff marks and no Dora sticker. Maybe Swiper got at it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4