Is anyone going to Hot Summer Nights in Danville, CA tonight?

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm just wondering in any of the Vipers are going tonight. I've been going to the show for years and have always loved checking out the Vipers parked down there (usually in front of a Chinese Restaurant, the name of which I can't recall). I'd love to hook up with you all this year!

Let me know!

Christian :2tu:

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, there isn't anything formal arranged with the Northern California club - usually Jack Cohen coordinates it, and nothing's been said and I didn't even know when it was. So, there may be some Vipers, but it won't be anything like the parking-lot full we did the past few years.

OP
OP
C

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy, I emailed Jack and he said he's trying to set it up for the show on the 25th of August. He also indicated he's trying to get arrangements for the Chinese restaurant parking lot. Hope to see you there if he gets it set up.

Christian

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where is this again?
How far from LA?
As the name implies, its in Danville, CA. Check your map - look due east of Oakland about 10 miles as the crow flies (or 20 miles or so on roads). As you're in L.A., I doubt you'd be interested. :cool:

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually the Nor Cal VCA shows this event on their page (although the date is unclear):

http://norcal.viperclub.org/events.php

Hot Summer Nights
Date: August 0th
Details: Join us for our annual gathering at the Hot Summer Nights cruise night in Danville. This is the Thursday before the Goodguys West Coast Nationals in Pleasanton, so hundreds of street rods are in town. We usually have reserved parking right on the main drag of Danville. At 8 PM, we head over to the Cohen’s home for pizza. It’s a fun event. More details and registration information to follow.
Check Back For More Information On This Event

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually the Nor Cal VCA shows this event on their page (although the date is unclear)
I asked Jack also, and he responded that it has indeed been set up for Aug 25th and he *did* get the parking lot. He's just waiting on approval for the "additional details" posting to be put up on the NorCal site.

OP
OP
C

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack and I exchanged emails and he indicated he is still trying to get the parking lot lined up. He said he's trying to get an agreement "in writing". Hopefully he'll work it out.

Christian

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jack and I exchanged emails and he indicated he is still trying to get the parking lot lined up. He said he's trying to get an agreement "in writing". Hopefully he'll work it out.

Exactly. Evidently, it just happened: "only got written permission from [...], owner of the property, yesterday after numerous attempts to contact him and procuring the letter needed for the police dept".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery