Is it here or isnt it

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other nite I removed all 4 wheel dollies, Told the Misses to hop in the Viper, Were going for fuel, Thank God I quit smoking because I put 1 carton of smokes in it, 10 gallons at 37 bucks. But today was the best, Took Viper for a coffee and of course, people say you see that Viper out there...... Makes ya smile, ok its 11:30 am I got the Viper park in the driveway, Im inside working on a 61 thunderbird, My son says hey dad, you got company, here comes Jeremi with his 98 gts Viper, GUESS what...STOPPED ALL WORK ON T-Bird. And we took off with the Vipers. IT WAS A GREAT DAY NORTHEAST PA.......:drive:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah today was nice. Wish I could've taken mine for a ride, but currently I can't as it's parked out here.

This is a pic from last weekend when we had all the rain. The yard is still a swamp...:(

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

1148d1205546264-here-isnt-viper-3-1-07-25746573133-.jpg

Your picture looks like a stream! We are forecasting rain/ then possible flakes again. It was nice today and got up to 57. Come on spring!:2tu:

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took mine out to the lake for a drive yesterday. Ran the air conditioning on the way home. Winter is over here...it only lasts 3 days.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your picture looks like a stream! We are forecasting rain/ then possible flakes again. It was nice today and got up to 57. Come on spring!:2tu:

You can't see it in the pic, but to the right is a storm drain that our yard and the surrounding yards all drain into. Kinda sux...

I do have Six 12' wood planks that I can use to get the car over the 'stream' section. Once past that, the yard dries up nicely.

Soon!!!:D

V

Venomiss

Big storms expected here just in time for St.Patricks Day. It's going to rain on someone's green parade.:( Tops of green bulbs just coming up is a good sign though.

It could be worse...
Talked with some friends who live in Ottawa Canada. They are just 11 inches shy of all time snowfall record.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960