Is it just me or does activity in the Viper world seem low?

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not disagree with you Jeff. The language issue is important because the VCA is a non profit entity and has a family friendly policy, in part, because of that.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Bob, I was enjoying the spirited conversation. Both points of view actually as they both have merit in there own way.

Hope y'all find a way to continue the fun

Jeff

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol

par for the course for the simpletons that just don't get it. and since that's all you think you need to know about me to form all you need to know about me actually says a hell of a lot more about you than it does about me or anyone else.

lol

I will leave it at that.

Hahaha....between the Star Trek and Star Gate Atlantis obsessions, and your apparent penchant for fantasizing, I could have a field day with the whole "black mamba" schtick.

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, the race card has to be coming pretty soon. We know you're not a sexist.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah. Keith and I are friends outside the Forum. Just a little Internet banter. Late at night he misses his Viper and comes home to Capistrano ( here)

Bad Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I go to a few cars shows west central Florida , New Port Richey/Spring Hill area, Usually the Only Viper present ! People don't know what it is or appreciate the rareness of a 1st Generation RT/10 Viper !!! The judges don't care!!! maybe because it is relatively new car (only 20 Years old)
I'll get a plaque or something for showing up. Never the big trophy. I have seen 70 Challenger and Plymouth Duster get the MOPAR trophies (older cars) and they are not as Clean or original as my Viper. OH well, it draws lots of questions, OOOOOH and AHHHHHs, fun time seeing the same car owners and talking with them every few weeks around the area. Someday as the cars get older people will appreciate what a Viper
truly is!!!!

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long way to go. Those 70 cars are 45 years old and it's taken some time. When you compare the GEN1 car to its contemporaries, there is no contest. It will be the "Belle of the Ball", in Bout 10 years. Ithink

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go to a few cars shows west central Florida , New Port Richey/Spring Hill area, Usually the Only Viper present ! People don't know what it is or appreciate the rareness of a 1st Generation RT/10 Viper !!! The judges don't care!!! maybe because it is relatively new car (only 20 Years old)
I'll get a plaque or something for showing up. Never the big trophy. I have seen 70 Challenger and Plymouth Duster get the MOPAR trophies (older cars) and they are not as Clean or original as my Viper. OH well, it draws lots of questions, OOOOOH and AHHHHHs, fun time seeing the same car owners and talking with them every few weeks around the area. Someday as the cars get older people will appreciate what a Viper
truly is!!!!

I win every car show I go to. Of course I don't go to many any more. You have to have a Gen2 if you want to win, and you have to be a politician. The Gen1's just ain't **** enough.

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a Viper owner in CT since 96. Mamba at least in our region is right. I remember racing on the Meritt to ChUcks BbQ. Gathering on weekend for just spirited cruises. I drive my car not wax it under a tree like a Vette show. I miss those days.
Here I am taking possession of a GTC and I have not one member to share it with. Yeah we had some off the wall guys in the CT club but it was still fun as all hell miss those days........

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
Careron, I also look back for the fun of the past. We're not alone. We all know what happen with the drag racing, maybe now that there are a few people trying to bring it back might work. I always made the Ohio events, great times and fellowship. As far as wax, ahhh! Well bug hits and tons of break dust are my wax, but it still shines when needed.

As far as larger numbers, hp of course mine 925hp/950tq at crank, higher production #s, no it never was planned that way. When groups are small and things happen in a group like ours, damage is usually major and it has been. The Viper nation does continue to make two mistakes. One is not including other car types and their owners to our events. You see we need to expose more people to the Viper. With more people asking for the car, manufacturer can produce more cars and there will be more people for events, and other things. Second is the past needs to be in the past. Every time someone blast the other group, people just see that nothing has changed, Hey this Mustang looks good. The most recent blast lost me two people I had been talking to. They have gone back to other cars. It all needs to stop.

One final thing---if they were as strong as they said ? Why didn't they stay and fix things, like the six people who did stay and fix things