Is R&J Distrib still in business for Emblems

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I sent them a few emails and have heard nothing.

Need to get emblems for my Street Serpent. I am thinking about just putting on the Gen 3 VIPER letters on the side (without the SRT letters) and the back (without the Dodge lettering). I will probably place them a little bit lower than the stock location to give an even lower appearance.

Still torn on putting the Viper Fangs emblem on the nose. As it only comes in gray or Viper red, I'm not sure how it will look against the dark Kandy Red (if and when I finally get this thing done.)

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Jon's website - Partsrack only has the SRT emblems in Silver, Red, and Black. I want to use Chrome.

Don't trust Jon's web site, he has a LOT more than what is listed on his web site. Call him and ask him. I made that mistake and it cost me like 25 bucks more getting my smooth tubes from somebody else.

5THVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya I just got some chrome emblems from him it did take a while for the shipping tho.. but worth the wait...

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
OK - We'll see how quick the turnaround is. It's 1/16/08, 8:45 am and I just placed the order and paid via paypal for the standard set - Chrome 3D SRT emblems. I will just be using the word Viper on the sides and rear.

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Emblems just arrived today - 2/1/2008. 2 week turnaround is reasonable.

Can't wait to post pics - soon, very soon on my street serpent.