Is there any '09 GTS blue ACRs avaliable?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that there were no 08 ACR's or Aero groups in GTS Blue. With only around 20 09's being built I bet chances are slim.

Bruce

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, no 2009 GTS blue Vipers could even be ordered with the ACR package. That doesn't mean we won't see some Aero cars though...

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, that *****. I want one with black stripes sliver or bright white or any stripe that would look good.......Oh well I love my VCA coupe but would trade or sell for a ACR gts blue.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bet u could get a gts blue or ssg acr if u got a hold of the right guy who knows the right guy,havnt heard of any one sayn they were turned down on that build that actually tried.remember the venom red acr,that was not in the option list last year(08) where did they come from?

Bolaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently GTS Blue is available on the ACR up here in Canada. Toronto Dodge dealer has confirmed, and the Dodge Canada website also shows GTS Blue as an available colour offered on the ACR. Been trying to find a photo of an actual car in this particular colour, no luck yet.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just able to go to the Dodge Web site and order one in GTS Blue with a Drivers side side stripe and the ******** package.

Bruce

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce, Thanks man will call a couple of dealers on Monday. Thanks again brother! Cheers!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure where you guys are getting info but I haven't seen any 09 color list that shows GTS blue as an option for any model. Only bright blue.

Bolaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure where you guys are getting info but I haven't seen any 09 color list that shows GTS blue as an option for any model. Only bright blue.[/QUOTE

If you drill down to the "Build a Viper" section on the Dodge website, GTS Blue should come up as a colour option for the ACR. It does come up as a definite colour option (it even indicates the colour is available now) on the Canadian website.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In late October, Dodge announced there would be around 20 SSG cars available and around 50 GTS Blue cars available, if orders were placed. The SSG cars are all gone. Don't know about the GTS Blue, and I don't think the cars were available as ACR. My dealer thought they were using up the left over paint, before the bottom fell out. Maybe he was right.:omg:

Bill

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a correction, I believe that Blue - Black color combination ACR for 2008 exists

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Viper Blue yes but no ACR's or Aero group cars were built in 2008 with GTS Blue. Not sure about 2009 though.

Bruce