Is this Viper over the top?

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To awnser your question...'Is this Viper over the top'

:headbang: OF COURSE IT IS :headbang: Lets face it its a VIPER :drive: Looks bloody good to me :D I would agree though that it looks like it needs lowering? I reckon it would look even better with a front splitter and a BIG wing on the back :headbang:

:uk:

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
To awnser your question...'Is this Viper over the top'

:headbang: OF COURSE IT IS :headbang: Lets face it its a VIPER :drive: Looks bloody good to me :D I would agree though that it looks like it needs lowering? I reckon it would look even better with a front splitter and a BIG wing on the back :headbang:

:uk:

Even though we are across the pond from each other, I agree with your remarks.

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the top? The only part of it that it not exactly like an ACR is the red lip on the wheels. If you think this is over the top then you must think the ACR is over the top also!

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car has not been damaged, the stripe is perfect. The owner probably ended up getting a good deal on an ACR from Roanoke so he just sold it. I think the GT-40 in the back ground belongs to the same guy. He does love his toys. This guys has fun with his cars and takes so good care of his cars as he does of his kids. You can't go wrong with this car.

V

Venomiss

It would look nice in the garage. For someone looking for an orange and black 08 this might be a really good deal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960