Is this Viper over the top?

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks nice...I think if the lip were black and with thin subtle orange stripe on the edge of the wheel...would probably look better.

No doubt it will make someone really happy though...

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen this in person at some of our events. Not a fan of the wheels, but the rest of it looks very sharp.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting, I think it would look better with the wheels painted all black with the center cap silver like the ACR, also not a big fan of the colored dash panels, especially in orange! With $4k worth of installed balingers the price is pretty good, if you like orange.

Tom2334

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the car. Seen it in person at some of our events. Pictures do not due it justice. Curious why he sold it so soon. I believe he just took delivery of it in August.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is an interesting car to say the least. I dont know why someone would do that much paint on a car that is brand new. It would make me very suspicious and would probably guess that it was damaged at one point or another.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car screams "ACR Wannabee"...colors are nice, the stripe looks too wide compared to a real ACR driver's stripe. Someone will buy it.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1,000 plus miles used and East L.A. ricer wheels. AHH No. Look at the NEW ACR in Lewisville Texas on Ebay for 96k buy it now or lower bid even. 4 miles and YOU know how its broken in.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first off all the viper looks like hell with to tone paint gts stripes look so much better wheels belong on rice burner no wonder the big 3 in trouble

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That will be a good deal, he has a lot of money in that car. Orange has also been determined by SRT to be the fastest color.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that the Range Rover edition Viper??? That car looks jacked up or something... Lower it, and re-do the wheels all Black. And that car would be perfect.. I dont mind the interior trim, but the wheels are overkill

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456