It had to happen sooner or later

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate haters, if that makes sense? I got a parking ticket right in front of may face from Nassau cops for parking the Viper 8 inches away from the curb one day last year. I went into Starbucks in Westbury, I admit I park far from the curb only cause I do not want to rash them. Whatever.. $75. They could of also got me for back plate covered and no front plate, so it was an expensive coffee.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some, not all officers, like the highway drama of pulling over a Viper and keeping it there for some BS ticket while a thousand people drive by and say "Look, a Viper got pulled over. He must have been speeding. Glad to see that he got nailed." Look how dramatic Bogota's situation was with two squad car racing up to him at 100 mph and demand he shut down in the lane. What's the next step, getting the police copter and informing channel 5 news of the high speed pursuit that never existed in the first place? I think everyone has to agree that cops pulling over an expensive exotic for any reason creates substantial roadside drama for their own powertrip. I have had Sport Utility Vehicle for 10 years @ 186,000 miles and have never been pulled over or issued a summons for no front plate the whole time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62