It is that time again!!!!

Bitten1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I\'m driving !!!!

Regardless of the distance / cost / etc.. I'm driving out. I have family in IL and although I moved from Michigan to Connecticut in Jan., I'm going to make the drive to my first VOI. I have family in St. Louis and vicinity which I figure is approx. half way. I would love to hook up with anyone driving from the east, VA, MD, NY, CT, etc and caravan out.

badsnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I\'m driving !!!!

Matt (Bitten 1),

I will be absolutely driving out from Syracuse NY down to Dallas for the VOI-8 with plans to possibly go through St Louis. Have not solidified dates of travel, but will plan on getting down for the whole event. Not sure of plans on the back end yet, ship back or drive, Viper Days or not, ect. I'll be in a 2003 SRT that I've already put 8,000 miles on. I drove my '96 RT/10 to VOI 4, 6, & 7 but had to ship it to 5 in Las Vegas due to time constraints; the trip was half the fun. Grab a buddy and make the trip; hope we can hook up on the trip. PS: Wife not into long trip or track time, so she relegates these trips as 'boys night out trips'. It was also her idea to buy the RT and to also trade it in on the SRT; GOOD WIFE!! We'll talk as the time gets closer.

Mike Kowalski (badsnk)