Jada 2008 SRT10 1/24

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I was playing "tourist" today in Waikiki. Anyone that knows that area knows that there is a million and one ABC stores. So we just got done hanging out at the beach and went in a ABC store and what a surprise they had some JADA Vipers there. Now they also have other cars there ones that I have seen searching online before. I have seen the 2008 SRT10 1/24 regular ones but not the racing version before. I of course knew that I had to get it.

I like it becuase it has opening doors, hood, and trunk. The engine bay looks pretty good. I must say that I am pretty impressed at what you can get especially in Waikiki for $20.

Of course I get home and do some more searching and find a couple of them online but much harder to find than the normal 2008 model. Its OK though because at least I didn't have to pay shipping this time. I picked up the blue one and they had 2 more there. I was surprised as they also had a Kinsmart GTS-R white that of course I had to pick up also. This place continues to surprise me. I would of never thought that the ABC stores would of been stocking these. Very cool

Here are a few pictures of them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456