1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jan 10th Certificates on the way..................

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by wiseasp, Jan 9, 2002.

  1. wiseasp

    wiseasp Enthusiast

    Posts:
    337
    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2001
    Location:
    STREET, MD 2006 SRT-10 VCA COUPE #33
    I for one can't wait until I have the certificate in my hands. [​IMG]

    Has anyone heard how many certificates were issued???

    I know on the FAQ they said that if all the orders were not spoken for by the certificates then they would open orders to the public.

    Happy mailbox watching.

    ROB[​IMG]
     
  2. VOI9 ASP

    VOI9 ASP Enthusiast

    Posts:
    1,987
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2000
    I heard all certs were gone. I'm not sure if this is true though.
     
  3. Mike Brunton

    Mike Brunton Enthusiast

    Posts:
    3,047
    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2000
    Location:
    N. Andover, MA
    From what I know, not only are all the certs gone, but people who called to get one after they were spoken for were put on a waiting list. I would be VERY interested to know how long that waiting list it. Of course, not all cert holders will buy a car, but I bet a good % of them will - I would not be surprised if 80% do (some in hopes of selling the car). The other 20%, I HOPE, will be taken up by the waiting list... that way, the Viper faithful bought all DC's first year of production - how cool is that? [​IMG]
     

Share This Page