JD Farmer has left building

J.D. Farmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to take a moment in this post to give many thanks to all my valued Viper customers whom I have served over the years. I will greatly miss being a Viper technician at Marietta Dodge. I have met many wonderful Viper owners and I intend to keep in contact with all of them. I know that my absence in a Dodge dealer is a loss for the Viper community but I have reached a point in my career where the road has forked. The choice to move from Dodge was a difficult one but I have faith that my future with BMW will be so bright....I gotta wear shades.

For those of you with BMW products, I am currently employed by Global BMW. I've just completed my first week. Things are going great...and they're only getting better. I forsee needing several months to a year to learn the product before I would consider my self a good technician again. From Vipers to Beemers is quit a drastic change. But I am convinced that I am making the most a of great opertunity that, just as becoming a Viper Tech, is not givin to everyone who applies.

Once again, many thanks to the Viper community and all my of friends

J.D. Farmer

P.S.: My number will remain the same(770)262-3190

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read an article a year or so ago about the kind of program BMW runs for their techs in terms of training and money. Sounds like a great career move for you. A lot of guys here would probably be surprised at the income potential with BMW. I suggested a career with BMW just last week to a young guy looking to be a tech. Congratulations and good luck!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had heard of this JD. I'm sure we will still catch you at the track and autocrosses......I'm sure you are still welcome at the meetings. Congrats on your new position.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JD,

You were SORELY missed before you even left the building...

See you at the next BMW autocross!

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JD, we were very lucky to have you as our technician. Even though I hate losing you to BMW, I know you are making the best decision for yourself, so congratulations. Hope to see you at the track and the autocrosses.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best wishes to you, and good luck in your new endeavors. Although I don't know you, I think it speaks volumes about the quality of person to be a Viper tech. I have the utmost in respect for you guys. I have the cell number of my local Viper tech, and followed him to a new dealership this year. You guys are a great asset to the Viper community.
:cool:

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JD was one of the shining lights reposible for the ressurection of the Georgia Club. When we started regular monthly meetings I invited all the techs @ the local dealerships for a free meal/ JD was the only tech that attended, & has been to almost every event we have had. Allways lending a hand @ the track on his own dime!

Thanks JD. you will always be welcome at all our events.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960