John Hennessey - Warning to potential customers #2

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's still here.... I see it. They kind of "hid" it though..
Go figure..

Gerald

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Gerald on 10-11-2001 at 05:27 PM</font>

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same old stuff. A couple of months ago someone emailed me and asked me to post in the Corvette websight. When I got there the thread had been locked and at the time I didn't want to take the time out to register and start a new thread. I had enough going on here with HMS. It's too bad I didn't, maybe I could have helped out some of the Vette guys (sorry viper guys, vette guys are people too). The man has prooved to be a crook and in my opinion, souldn't be allowed to stay in business. Well, it's time for me to go onto the Corvette forum and tell all what he did to me.

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marc Lublin:
Same old stuff. A couple of months ago someone emailed me and asked me to post in the Corvette websight. When I got there the thread had been locked and at the time I didn't want to take the time out to register and start a new thread. I had enough going on here with HMS. It's too bad I didn't, maybe I could have helped out some of the Vette guys (sorry viper guys, vette guys are people too). The man has prooved to be a crook and in my opinion, souldn't be allowed to stay in business. Well, it's time for me to go onto the Corvette forum and tell all what he did to me.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marc:

I linked that guy No Mercy to your threads on your Hennessey experience (on 3 different forums). He didn't heed any of my warnings and got burned. I think that you should go on the Corvette Forum, because they seem to be the next victims on Hennessey's gunsights.

Be safe,

Brad

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad,
I registered last night and should be able to post in the near future. I have no doubt in my mind that he needs to rip off others since he has already been exposed in the Viper world. It's too bad the Vette guy didn't take your advice earlier. It's crazy, just when you want to believe that maybe one day he will turn it around, his true colors come shining through. I personally think he just can't help himself. Of course I don't claim to know all the facts of the situation, but I do know, poor business is poor business!