John Hennessy's Business Partner

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm at the Whiskey Cafe Cruise night by the Meadowlands Saturday and this guy pulls in in a 512TR Testarossa. I've always been fond of them. So after he settles in I go over to talk to him. His car was drawing a lot of attention. So I asked him what year it was...

He says... I don't know... It's a prototype and there are only 2 in the world and it's based on a 1990 model.

So I see the Hennessy badging and ask him what the story is on the car with Hennessy.

He says... What story and just stares at me. Then says... what do you want to know... It's has 1,700hp on pump gas and 2,700 with the NOS and 3,000 with NOS and ****. It was one of John's Pet projects. I'm in business with him and we will probably make close to $100 million together this year. I'm getting 80 of his new modded Camaros to sell for myslef this year alone.

So I say... You know Hennessy is not very well liked by the Viper community. I hear he has ripped off a lot of people...

He says... Well that's just because the Viper guys can't afford him.

So I ask him what Hennessy's fastest car is...

He says... Well John is throwing his hat into the Supercar arena with a car that has 1,600hp stock and weighs 1,800lbs.

So I say... I heard that and then step away for a few pics...

So that is the guy's actual hair and not a racoon cap... Sort of a Joe Dirt got old Doo...

The sign in the window is something about "Kiss My Ass" or something...

Yes... those are testicles hanging off the back of the car...

The last pic if you look closely in the background is him peering into my GTS as if it's the first Viper he has ever seen...:lmao:

You can't make this stuff up...:rolleyes::dunno:

Sorry the pics are cell phone shots...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like that Austin Healey across from the Testarossa :2tu: .The front end of the TR is fugly .Looks like a Toyota Supra front , never cared for that model.:crazy2:

HardCore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That guy was a joke! Funny how 2 out of 2 identical Testa's were there! Proto's ofcourse!! He looked like he's a registerd sex offender, maybe reason for the hair/disguise?

Maybe he's been drinking too much Henny? Or does it also run on Henny?

Last edited:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is funny as hell man..Ive been laughing out loud for 3 minutes..The hair and the testicles are just pure gold...

Viper guys cant afford him...

guess he's right..I defiently cant afford to have my car taken apart and sold for scraps on blocks for 16 months...to rich for my blood LOL

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes harmless.... Yes he can be way out there but he has a good heart and is a Viper guy

Come on Plum chime in here give Doc some back up :)

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Is Doc. He Is A Viper Owner And Has A Great Sense Of Humour. He Loves Messing With People... Obviously. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes harmless.... Yes he can be way out there but he has a good heart and is a Viper guy

Come on Plum chime in here give Doc some back up :)

Well he's very good at what he does then...:omg: :lmao:

I was sure that some of you guys would be familiar :2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doc!! Anyone that drives around their Blue/White GTS with a set of Truck Nuts (read ball sac) hanging from under the rear of the car has a great sense of humor. :rolaugh:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to find me a set of those Truck Nuts to take back home with me, great sense of humor indeed :)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doc!! Anyone that drives around their Blue/White GTS with a set of Truck Nuts (read ball sac) hanging from under the rear of the car has a great sense of humor. :rolaugh:

The Doc's truck nuts are special. If you haven't heard, his are actually those formally worn by Paul Bunyan.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No BS you guys know him..So he was jokeing around or what? Is that a real ferrari or fiero with a kit?

does he really have a ********* on the viper too..

This guy is to much then man...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does he really have a ********* on the viper too..

This guy is to much then man...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, he has it hanging under the rear bumper, LOL. When my kids saw it last year, the kept asking if I was going to get 'balloons' on my Viper. I finally figured out what they were looking at. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang