Joined the DARK side!

C.Thomson

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have finally have come over to the dark side.

I sold my 1998 RT-10 (with 48,000 miles) and ordered a black coupe with silver stripes.

This car gets me the same way the original ones did and it actually has brakes, plus more HP! I cannot wait to see and drive this beauty.

I would like to thank Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse for an excellent deal and great service. He is shipping me one of the last black/stripes in the country, and it looks like it will be the middle of next year before anymore with this color combo are available. The plant will be down for the holidays and they have to get the special edition coupes out ASAP.

If anyone is looking for a new coupe, I suggest that you call Bill first!

If anyone has a photo of this color combo, I would love to see it. I am buying this car just like my first one...Never seen one in person and never been in one. Talk about passion!

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I sold my 1998 RT-10 (with 48,000 miles) and ordered a black coupe with silver stripes.

This car gets me the same way the original ones did and it actually has brakes, plus more HP! I cannot wait to see and drive this beauty.

I would like to thank Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse for an excellent deal and great service. He is shipping me one of the last black/stripes in the country, and it looks like it will be the middle of next year before anymore with this color combo are available. The plant will be down for the holidays and they have to get the special edition coupes out ASAP.

If anyone has a photo of this color combo, I would love to see it. I am buying this car just like my first one...Never seen one in person and never been in one. Talk about passion!

Congrats!! If I had not bought the 06 FE, I was going to go with Black/Silver. I believe black is the best looking color on the new coupe.

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I too joined the dark side BUT no strips and my viper is a convertible. Had to keep the spouse happy so hence the convertible.. Congrats... send pics....

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Chris! :2tu: You won't believe the handling and especially the brakes. See you at the X-Mas party Saturday.

Mike

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome to the dark side..... :2tu: :2tu:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Very sharp looking. You will love that color combo. :2tu:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats!! If I had not bought the 06 FE, I was going to go with Black/Silver. I believe black is the best looking color on the new coupe.

I believe black is the best looking color on ANY car. Tough to keep looking nice though. I cannot wait to see some pics. :2tu: