Joining the Viper club.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just talked to Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse I'll be sending him a deposit this week ... looks like an 04 SRT 10 is in my future. :laugh: :laugh:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Awesome dude Now you will have 2 beasts in the garage ;)

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks brutha!! I will have it modified before it comes home to Hawaii. Lets go SRT 10 tuners!!!

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walt - you're a regular here anyway -
this just validates you!
...maybe I might take the plunge too.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually that would be THREE beasts. a Dinan M5, and the Z06 and the SRT, good choice with Pemberton, and from frequenting the Corvette forum, if you're who I think you are, throw a picture up of that white Z06. In my opinion the best looking one I have EVER seen!

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HP, Thanks!!

ElDiablo, I am thinking Lingenfelter but hey I have about 6 to 8 months to let these tuners figure out what they can do with an SRT. I was originally going to go with an 02 GTS but ... I need a cup holder!!!! :laugh: Thanks!!

Lee, Yup that makes three. The M5 is a 470 hp Dinan S2 ... it is a very, very, sick car. ;) Yes I am the one with the white Z06. It is a freakin monster. You can see some pics and videos at www.racingflix.com I am in the "featured rides" section. Thanks for the compliment!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960