Jon B EARNED my Business

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never dealt with JonB, but I hear nothing but good things about him. If I ever get the money or time for a new Viper part, he will be the first one I call.
smile.gif

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. JonB is excellent to deal with. If it were not for his help, I would have the RJS 5-point retraints in my ACR rather that the TeamTechs which are far better.

Jon, you're alright! I don't care what everybody else says!
smile.gif

Paul

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE - the ACR / GT2 replacement belts are NOT the aforementioned RJS manufactured ones. They are manufactured by a company called BREED. I do not think that they look very nic

A saw a set and they ARE NOT date coded - they have the SFI or FIA mark, but say "Good until 2006" which is pretty poor IMO - I want DATES CODES, not the manufacturer telling me when they are "Good until" - besides, some racing bodies have different requirements than others - so what's acceptable for one (5 years like SCCA) may NOT be for another.

So, DO NOT assume they will look like the pictures of the belts that Chuck Tator had posted earlier - I do not believe that they have the snake logo on the center lock, either, only that they say ACR down the shoulder straps. (cannot remember all the details)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96