Jon B wouldn't sell me a roll bar!!!

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Instead, he told me of a great buy on a like-new rollbar being sold by a former customer of Partsrack. That cost Jon some $$$, but save me more $$$, so I'm tickled with his customer support. I've been buying from Jon for the past ten years and he's never steered me wrong. The one time I didn't take his advice I lived-and my car died-to regret it. He had suggested 4 PS tires instead of the Runcraps. Later, the runcraps couldn't handle a sudden emergency move and resulted in the '05 SRT Vert being totalled. I now wish I had listened to his sage advice. He's not just in it for the buck. He's a real helper-and that's a really GOOD thing. Thanks, Jon B.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought alot of stuff from Jon over the years. He has always treated me very well. I always call him first when I'm looking for something for any of my cars.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
half of his advertising were tossed out the window on that sale...lol

jonB has always treated me right. glad it worked out for ya.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's done right by our members! Also an excellent (and eternal) VCA sponsor. :headbang:

Always nice to hear when a sponsor goes a step beyond just being a vendor. I'm about to begin the order process on my '08.....if I'd ever get word it was on it's way. :(

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I saw the title of this thread I thought ***??? I ordered a rollbar from Jon just over a week ago...

Once again, I had lots of questions (this time about saftey equipment) and was on the phone with him for at least a ½ an hour.

Yes the man is busy (he had to put me on hold a couple of time for a few seconds), but that’s a good thing for all of us – his advice is worth the wait!

Ron

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted to meet JonB and asked him which events he was attending this year ... he said, "None, I don't have the time." Now you know his 'secret of great service - he doesn't get out much, LOL.

Ted

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to meet JonB and asked him which events he was attending this year ... he said, "None, I don't have the time." Now you know his 'secret of great service - he doesn't get out much, Ted

THANKS for the kind words Reggie, Ron, City, et al........ I just spotted this 'fuzzy' post, thanks!

Hey Ted, if you get down to a PIR-Portland track school, or weekend tax-free shopping, we can meet. I get out to the TRACK some weekends!! I have been to all 9 VOIs and will probably make VOI-10. I did do the SRT Drive Exp at PIR......and ended up sponsoring the driving awards for all 2008 events !

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I meant it as a compliment, of course. I raced my 71 GTX at PIR long time ago. Won the money for "Fastest Street Car in Portland award". I went there for the Hot Rod Supercruise West events a few years in a row. Also got my car in a few magazines while there.

I'm actually thinking about making a trip there.

Ted