JonB@ Parts-Rack Big Thank- you

TrapperJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to thank JonB at Parts-Rack for helping me put my 2009 vert. back together after a spin. He located parts as my body shop guy told me he needed them. His locating efforts were trully above and beyond "customer Service". Please try him for needed Viper parts. You'll make a friend too. John

eurowalt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No thanks I tried to order a part from there and I would of had better luck having lunch with the president of the U.S. John was very rude... I ordered my part from X2 Builder AWSOME people. But glad to hear you had good luck w Partsrack.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No thanks I tried to order a part from there and I would of had better luck having lunch with the president of the U.S. John was very rude... I ordered my part from X2 Builder AWSOME people. But glad to hear you had good luck w Partsrack.

Hmmmmm I have an inquiry from you on a soft-top rod. I remember a pleasant chat, and a mutual friend in VA. I got your measurement back for the needed rod on 11/1, but no ADDRESS to send it. I thought you were shopping around, and did not follow up. Sorry we dropped the ball on this Walt....I still have it in PENDING!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456